debt with hsbc

pigsic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5531 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

That looks good to me pigsic and well edited by ananya!:)

As regards complaining to the FOS try:

Financial Ombudsman Service

it'll tell you how to complain............:)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there I did not get to send that letter cos today dad got another one from them got my son to scan it and post it on here for you to view and advice me on what to do. Has anyone ever been to FOS cos im scared to do that coswant they be all for the banks. THey also sendt a book called credit card agreement terms and a leaflet on listening to your comments but i dont know what to do PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erm....none of the images are showing?

Mr & Mrs Ananya's story so far -

Welcome Finance - account closed - no CCA - 02/07 - £1500

NatWest - settled in full 09/06 - £600

NatWest - settled in full 06/07 - £72

Verso - Settled in full 07/08 - £2002

C.K. Edrupt/Provident - account closed - no CCA - 04/07 - £640

Littlewoods/Shop Direct - 2 accounts closed - Statute Barred - 04/10 - £800

D.C.A.s who've given up so far -10

Lisa the scans aren't showing. In the boxes it says "the image or video has been deleted or removed"?

Can you do it the same way you've scanned docs on your other thread?

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

Hi Lisa

Looks like you're using Photobucket. When you've uploaded your scan (personal details removed, of course), highlight the IMG code (4th code down from memory), right click, then copy and paste onto your thread.

That should do the trick :)

yep thats right Bo it is the fourth one down.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hi there I did not get to send that letter cos today dad got another one from them got my son to scan it and post it on here for you to view and advice me on what to do. Has anyone ever been to FOS cos im scared to do that coswant they be all for the banks. THey also sendt a book called credit card agreement terms and a leaflet on listening to your comments but i dont know what to do PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry your image didn't get through pigsic, but meanwhile to answer some of your fears:

The FOS is a sort of watchdog to make sure that Financial Institutions, including banks, play by the rules. If you feel you are being dealt with harshly or just downright cheated , they are one of the agencies to complain to. (The Financial Services Agency(FSA), Office of Fair Trading(OFT) and the Trading Standards Authority being others.)

There is plenty of support out there , and on this forum pigsic, so don't be afraid to use it - it's that fear which works in the favour of those who want to screw you...........

Have a look at the thread I gave you and it'll point you to where you want to go.

Financial Ombudsman Service

Best of luck - it'd be handy if you can get that image sorted - or just type out what it says..............

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Just an afterthought pigsic - does the content of the latest letter give you any reason for not sending the one you were about to send.

If not...............send it! Recorded delivery ... and keep a copy for the FOS if it becomes necessary......

Nemo me impune lacessit