Snowdonia camping 27 - 29/06/08

sallysas
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5802 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got my tent sorted, anyone want to share?

102736921_tp.jpg

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Sounds like fun, :D

I have a large tent, i have only used it once, and had some nice strange men put put it up for me. So im like Janet, i will need help. :p

:o :o

Cor blimey missus, best keep that on quiet, eh SSL? lol ...

:D

What happened to that sweet little old lady in twinset and pearls:rolleyes:

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute. We all guessed you were little, but this just proves it. :p

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute. We all guessed you were little, but this just proves it. :p

**cough** **cough**:eek:

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

You pair have first hand experience, and know I'm far from little!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

:eek: What ever do you mean!!! I was very well behaved when i saw you. Like i said earlier...I AM A VERY NICE GIRL....!

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

You pair have first hand experience, and know I'm far from little!

in your dreams:p oh and im a very very nice girl:D

A-Z Index

:o :o

What happened to that sweet little old lady in twinset and pearls:rolleyes:

She discovered sparkley things, pigs and strange men on campsites ... LOL :-D

'Fortune favours the brave.'

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

F&Q's... Read here

this is starting to sound like carry on camping:D :D

I'm up for that ... I'll bring my own tent 8)

'Fortune favours the brave.'

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.

Barra will put it up for up. :D

F&Q's... Read here

in your dreams:p oh and im a very very nice girl:D

:eek: What ever do you mean!!! I was very well behaved when i saw you. Like i said earlier...I AM A VERY NICE GIRL....!

Excuse me! I only said you had seen me so knew I wasn't a small guy, whatever are you trying to insinuiate?! :o

• 3 weeks later...

All the bedrooms have been redecorated and refurnished within the last 2 years. Views from the restaurant are over the fishing lake.

If my advice has been helpful tip the scales

West brom SETTLED

Halifax current SETTLED IN FULL

halifax curent (2nd) stayed. Visa - SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

halifax for the 3rd time. LBA sent

Egg - SETTLED GE Money - SETTLED Barclaycard SETTLED twice

Sainsbury's - Awaiting court date

Co-op cc SETTLED IN FULL 2nd claim. Settled in full

National Westminster Settled in full. 2nd claim. N1 submitted

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL

• 3 months later...

I'm afraid finances dictate that I can't make it (very poor for the organiser) but is anyone still planning on going? For those who are keen on angling there are no fish in the lake and the water level is going down. Really sorry about this. If you want to post I can let them know that some of you are turning up.

If my advice has been helpful tip the scales

West brom SETTLED

Halifax current SETTLED IN FULL

halifax curent (2nd) stayed. Visa - SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

halifax for the 3rd time. LBA sent

Egg - SETTLED GE Money - SETTLED Barclaycard SETTLED twice

Sainsbury's - Awaiting court date

Co-op cc SETTLED IN FULL 2nd claim. Settled in full

National Westminster Settled in full. 2nd claim. N1 submitted

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL

I'm afraid finances dictate that I can't make it (very poor for the organiser) but is anyone still planning on going? For those who are keen on angling there are no fish in the lake and the water level is going down. Really sorry about this. If you want to post I can let them know that some of you are turning up.

I was still thinking of going because I had never been anywhere near there before. I did want to meet some other CAGers so doubt i'd go if no one else did.

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

• 2 weeks later...

Gutted I don't ride motorbikes but would love to attend -- however I am working nights :eek: all weekend but to all of you enjoy the fabulous Welsh weather :rolleyes: . Living in North Wales is fantastic apart from FCC and the revenue collecting sorry I mean many speed cameras. Great crime detection from a certain Chielf Constable!

“I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.”