won £1400 in 2007 but now getting charged still?

agazzis
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5989 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all as title says i got about £1400 of halifax last year through unfairbankcharges.com (didnt find this site till yesterday) they settled out of court for full amount . anyway just recieved letter of them because ive gone £9.19 overdrawn it says charge amount is £35.00 which will be taken out of my account on 16-1-08 also as you have gone over your agreed overdraftlimit you will also be charged a monthly unauthourised overdraft charge of £28.00 this will be taken from you account on the 29-2-08 can they get away with this or id there some procedure i can do to stop it

many thanks agazzis

I'm in the same boat, mate. Won £2700 in March 2007 and have racked up probably another £200 charges since then. As there has been no actual ruling on saying they can't do this then I guess their T&Cs remain?

I think I will wait until after the stays and this test case and take it from there in terms of getting them back again (if I can).

If you go down the tried and tested route your claim will be sitting there getting interest when the test case etc is over. I myself have one 'stayed' and another one coming along in the pipeline. We will get priority if we are in the system already compared to people who wait for the outcome. Just my humble opinion.

The banks will try and mislead you that the cases are not being dealt until the outcome with so just ignore them and go for it. Good luck and keep posting.

If my advice has been helpful tip the scales

West brom SETTLED

Halifax current SETTLED IN FULL

halifax curent (2nd) stayed. Visa - SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

halifax for the 3rd time. LBA sent

Egg - SETTLED GE Money - SETTLED Barclaycard SETTLED twice

Sainsbury's - Awaiting court date

Co-op cc SETTLED IN FULL 2nd claim. Settled in full

National Westminster Settled in full. 2nd claim. N1 submitted

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL