Anybody want a free tarot reading?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5879 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at angel

That one was too explicit to post.

;)

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Page of Wands.

Knight of Swords.

10 of Cups.

Woof!

:D

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

And me pleeeease. Will my new washing machine last longer than the others I have had?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

And me pleeeease. Will my new washing machine last longer than the others I have had?

Oh dear Jo, this does not bode well. As usual I'll pick 3 cards for you:

First is the wheel of fortune. This obviously represents the machine itself as it spins.

Second is the 8 of cups. Sometimes a good card. Maybe you are going to fall in love with your machine and live happily ever after. I just see a lot of water all over the floor.

Last is the Hanged Man. Now it is very clear. The machine will break and you will wait for days for the repair man to arrive.

Time to find a good launderette, methinks.

Sorry

OOhh Hippy Chick Do me , do me pleeaase!!:D

What would you like to know, wino?

Hiya HC....

Anything on the horizon for me ? Good or bad... I can take it. :)

Hi P1 - nic to see you. As usual I'll cut 3 cards for you.

First is the 7 of pentacles, so I can tell that it is financial matters that are the root of this query.

Second is Death. Don't be alarmed by him. He does not represent actual, physical death. This is a case of out with the old, in with the new way of life. Or maybe you've been scaring some DCAs?

Third is the 7 of wands. I can tell from this that your journey, although painful at times, has given you inner strength. Maybe there is a new job on the horizon?

Nice reading P1

xx

• Haha 1

Hi P1 - nic to see you. As usual I'll cut 3 cards for you.

First is the 7 of pentacles, so I can tell that it is financial matters that are the root of this query.

A major headache, as always.... lol

Second is Death. Don't be alarmed by him. He does not represent actual, physical death. This is a case of out with the old, in with the new way of life. Or maybe you've been scaring some DCAs?

One DCA in particular are crapping their Pampers right now.... :D

Third is the 7 of wands. I can tell from this that your journey, although painful at times, has given you inner strength. Maybe there is a new job on the horizon?

Inner strength in abundance HC... will be happier when that new job comes along though !!

Nice reading P1

Thank you HC.... that was really nice of you. :)

xx

:)

I hope your wrong about Jo's machine because I will be the hanged man!:eek:

Go on HC tell me what you can. Good, bad, happy or sad I don't mind!:)

It might be time to read up on the sale of goods act, from the sound of it:)

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

I hope your wrong about Jo's machine because I will be the hanged man!:eek:

Go on HC tell me what you can. Good, bad, happy or sad I don't mind!:)

Hi Freaky - nice to see you. As usual, 3 cards.

First the page of cups. Usually a love interest. In this case, the gods are telling me this is a sheep - and a cute sheep at that.

Second the 7 of cups. Again, this card is all about love and how you feel about it - you want this sheep.

Finally the 10 of cups - fulfillment of your dreams. Lucky sheep!

Go Freaky!

:p

Glad to bring a little happiness into your lives.

:)

Hi HC - will my car ever get back on the road lol. It works and all that but???

Hi Kat - nice to see you. As usual, 3 cards for you.

Spookily the first is Victory, or the chariot. This suggests that your car is mobile, but a little erratic

Second is the five of pentacles - oh dear, this could be expensive!

Last is Fortitude - which does not bode well. Looks like that car's going to break down and need to be pushed!

Back to the broomstick for you, I'm sorry to say!

Hi HC will you do mine,

I would like to know am I going to move house soon and will it be local or over sea's

Hi Marie - nice to se you. Ok, here's your 3 cards:

First is the 7 of cups - a lovely card - have the courage to pursue your dreams.

Second is the Knight of cups - Artemis, the goddess of the water, gives you strength to make the leap you want across the water.

Last is the four of pentacles. Follow your dreams and you will be happy.

Send us a postcard when you get there!

xx

Is my boss ever going to retire?

Not for a while, I'm afraid Jo

First card is Time, or the Old Man - you're playing a waiting game here.

Second is the 10 of swords - I see lots of work coming your way!

Last is the Tower - he will go in the end, but he'll need a bit of a push!

xx