The secret millionaire

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5645 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

U are from Thame OXON...U think drinking Darjeeling is being rebellious...lol...:p

I'm from hedgey06land...I know smoking Darjeeling is being rebellious!...;)

Ahh

but that might not be where I was born:cool:

You dont know everything:roll:

Jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

When needs must!

actually its even worse I was born near the town of regattas and hoorayhenrys - however I am a farmers daughter ( a very poor one- they do exist)

I am not bolshy all the time :p just most of the time.

Jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

pheasants:confused:

i remember them - hung on the back of the larder door - waiting for maggots

those were the days- no central heating - ivy growing through the walls - and only a rayburn for heat

and i am only 33;)

jan

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

pheasants:confused:

i remember them - hung on the back of the larder door - waiting for maggots

those were the days- no central heating - ivy growing through the walls - and only a rayburn for heat

and i am only 33;)

jan

U had doors, maggots, ivy, walls + a Rayburn??

...U were lucky!

I had a cardboard flap, dried chryalis, privet, one breeze block (...which I had to share with my siblings!) + a teatree light!!!...:oops:

...lol...:D

U had doors, maggots, ivy, walls + a Rayburn??

...U were lucky!

I had a cardboard flap, dried chryalis, privet, one breeze block (...which I had to share with my siblings!) + a teatree light!!!...:oops:

...lol...:D

I had a comfortable home, a cooker, and central heating... does that count?:rolleyes:

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah!". But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah!". But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.

ok

you win:)

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

us four are three good 'uns we two am arent i.:confused:

Sorry I am a southern git

you lost me there?

Are you the secret millionaire????:confused::)

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

• 1 year later...

Hi, i know that this brilliant forum isn't for questions about such piffling things as tv programmes but i am desperate to know if anyone has any ideas where i can watch 'The secret millionaire' on-line/on video/on dvd? Iv tried the ch4 website, youtube etc and i cant seem to get it anywhere! :Cry::cry::Cry: All the episodes were fantastic but the one i want to watch and show my family and friends is the one where Nick Leslau went to Glasgow and helped various people out, my favourite being the Rangers fan who was blind and Nick got him a 3 year season ticket to watch them, bloody hell it touched me! Anyway, please let me know if anyone has any idea whatsoever...

Thankyou in advance...