Over The Top

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6044 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest louis wu
LMFAO

Take a look at your quote post 13,my answer in post 14 as you have quoted above merely corrects your above statement as being wrong.:D

I think the reply to this will be worth waiting for:D.

''Please give me the definite name of the other site you are connected to and not just the initials''

I have. Read post #13

''do you on the other site that you are connected with ,send out a Private Message and then if you get no answer post it for public view.''

Yes

''Please tell me what's your user name on the other site and your position''

I don't think that is a reasonable question

''once again give me the name of the site and i will tell you yes or no.''

For fear of repeating myself - we've covered this. I've given you the name

and you gave me an answer

Ok thankyou for your last post,you state that asking for your user name is not a reasonable request,yet you ask me to name a site as i referred to as OTR,and because i haven't you made public a Private Message wow talk about pot kettle black.

And NO i wasn't referring to the site that you are connected with,but on a serious note i certainly wouldn't have a P'M with not now that you have stated that you would make a PM public if you had no reply (not heard of not replying for reasons such as broken computer,family problems,ilness etc etc)

No, I meant my rant about rep points being awarded in the bear garden in another thread!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

''you state that asking for your user name is not a reasonable''

Yes and I think most people would agree

''yet you ask me to name a site as i referred to as OTR''

Which I think was not unreasonable. You started a thread critical of a site

but without clearly naming it you stifled any possibility of a reasonable

chance to answer or even discuss it.

''because i haven't you made public a Private Message wow talk about pot kettle black''

I could have easily have posted the contents of the pm rather than pm it first. And I think you're using your pm beef to cloud the inadequacies of your arguments. If you have a problem with it then file a complaint.

What rubbish. How many people have you asked? What have you got to hide? Are you ashamed of what you've posted elsewhere?

I'm sorry. I was under the misunderstanding that the whole point of usernames was to retain a degree of anonymity. And no I stand by everything I write.

Why would i want to complain about you,have you done anything to wind me up or offend me mmm NO, infact i'm really enjoying this thread,I can't be accused of baiting,reason being my words i lay down the gauntlet which to any one would mean end of conversation,but you on the other hand feel the need to continue this thread even after i state that i wern't aiming it at the other site site that you are connected with.

What you are stating is that if you send someone a PM on this site or another site and they don't reply for whatever reason they have,then you will make your PM public (how sad)

Obviously as you say many people are reading this thread,so would they still have the confidence of joining another group when it has been quite clearly stated by you that PM's would be made public by you if not answered.

Guest littlesally

Of all the individual bank forums on CAG, 22 percent of threads remained unanswered for at least 24 hours. Over the same period, in the corresponding forums, the other site had answered all but 4 per cent.

4%? To be honest I would expect 100% to be answered!

People come here for help usually as a last resort.

22% unanswered for 24+ hours is dreadful!

Probably too much time spent in the bear garden, which is a shame.

I never see a bank thread with this many people watching or so many hits!

Sally

''my words i lay down the gauntlet which to any one would mean end of conversation''

It means nothing of the sort. It means ''an offer to challenge''

''Obviously as you say many people are reading this thread,so would they still have the confidence of joining another group when it has been quite clearly stated by you that PM's would be made public if not answered''

But it was my pm! It might have been sent to you but the words belong to me.

Guest littlesally
''my words i lay down the gauntlet which to any one would mean end of conversation''

It means nothing of the sort. It means ''an offer to challenge''

He's right, that is what it means

Sally

Oh dear i got it wrong ,you are right with your statement i'm so sorry i will rephrase from laying down the gauntlet to agree to disagree,you see i will say sorry when i'm wrong.

As with your PM statement that's your choice,but i can't see that you have done the other site any favours whatsoever by stating that if you dont get an answer by PM you will make your PM's public for all to see.

Once again sorry for the gauntlet remark,i can only blame it on having no qualifications and knowledge of those sort of matters.

4%? To be honest I would expect 100% to be answered!

People come here for help usually as a last resort.

22% unanswered for 24+ hours is dreadful!

Probably too much time spent in the bear garden, which is a shame.

I never see a bank thread with this many people watching or so many hits!

Sally

I make it my business to answer every new post that I feel I am able to give advice on. I'm sure others do the same.

I agree Sally - however, whenever there is a thread which could be stirring up trouble, I always see your name as being at the bottom viewing.

You yourself have only made 431 posts in well over a year - if this statistic is true, why don't you actually do something about it and assist those members who you feel are being ignored?

Like all things in life, it's one thing to whinge about something and something else entirely to do something about it.

• Haha 1

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Oh dear i got it wrong ,you are right with your statement i'm so sorry i will rephrase from laying down the gauntlet to agree to disagree,you see i will say sorry when i'm wrong.

As with your PM statement that's your choice,but i can't see that you have done the other site any favours whatsoever by stating that if you dont get an answer by PM you will make your PM's public for all to see.

Once again sorry for the gauntlet remark,i can only blame it on having no qualifications and knowledge of those sort of matters.

Okey doke

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6044 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks