A Morbid Tale of Debt

fairbank
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5626 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey you!! It's good to hear from you FB. I can imagine how relieved you are to have the secure stuff under control especially.

Keep in touch :)

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets all keep on making Harvest positive at the mo folks

The corner has become much easier to approach. At long last I am able to start to look behind and see those left behind!

Hi Fb.

Glad to hear things are still good for u.

i would advise u maybe have a bit of leeway on those unsecured debts if you can but dont comprimise any thing else.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 5 months later...

Hi all

Just a quick note to say that all is well, not exactly under control, but manageable at the moment.

Its just a case of patience and paying those who are the most important. The DCAs continue to kick and scream but I just let them get on with it. Its interesting watching my unsecured stuff being sold from one DCA to another!

A year a go I was desperate. A year later not quite as desperate, working and now have a grandchild on the way.

What will 2009 bring? Slow improvement I hope and the same year after year.

The message to those who are in the situation that I was last year is to stay positive, take advice and don't be bullied or panic!

Fairbank!

The corner has become much easier to approach. At long last I am able to start to look behind and see those left behind!

FB

Look at how far you have come since your first post! It really is a case of taking things slowly and positively and slowing turning the corner. You sound so much better now..... let the DCAs stew.... it almost becomes a game if you can get your mind around it! Congrats on forthcoming grandchild - you will need all your pennies now:p love Debs x

Really glad to hear that at least things are going in the right direction for you.

It may be small steps but I hope 2009 is a much better year for you.

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Hi all

Just a quick note to say that all is well, not exactly under control, but manageable at the moment.

Its just a case of patience and paying those who are the most important. The DCAs continue to kick and scream but I just let them get on with it. Its interesting watching my unsecured stuff being sold from one DCA to another!

A year a go I was desperate. A year later not quite as desperate, working and now have a grandchild on the way.

What will 2009 bring? Slow improvement I hope and the same year after year.

The message to those who are in the situation that I was last year is to stay positive, take advice and don't be bullied or panic!

Fairbank!

Good stuff FB. It's character building, what you learn on here is a damn sight more useful than some of that tosh they teach in school nowadays...

Hi FB,

So good to see you are still managing to keep on track towards normality, whatever that may be.

All the best for the coming year..........:D

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi Fairbank,

I've just read your thread for the first time from start to finish.

What an insperation you are, and what an amazing group the CAG is.

I've just been comparing your first post from a year ago to your most recent and it's like a different person typing this year.

Fantastic.

Hope everything continues on the up.

All the best.

Happyfeet

Capquest - No cca yet - OC sent what they think is a CCA - account on hold - no contact since

Lewis - Lost their tongue after cca request:roll: -

Now in default of my CCA request - still no contact since:D

Fredrickson - No cca yet - Now in default of my request - now stopped contact with me:rolleyes: **UPDATE** April - Sent back £1 p/o and gave up!!!!!!!!!!

1ST Credit - CCA request sent - now stopped contact with me