How Do I Sue Paypal?

Jetheat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I bought something off ebay and the seller sent me a paypal payment request to make sure i dont get a refund when paying this way, the seller sent the goods and they were damaged, paypal said sorry no refund as you never bought the item off ebay as we have no record, so buyers beware never pay for your items this way,anyway i lost my money even though i told paypal i left feedback, they say i bought the item not on ebay but outside ebay,even when you show them the proof that you left feedback they ignore the facts, i mean how do you leave feedback for something you have never purchased on ebay, impossible but paypal said NO REFUND we dont cover damaged items.so ive told paypal im suing them and told ebay i will pay my fees except the money i was conned for using ebay, so where do i send the court papers to sue paypal, thanks

AND a final point here

i have now opened a new auction site and have set up a new payment system to rival paypal,you wont be forced to use my payment system and sellers will be able to leave negative feedback for the fraudsters who are now conning as many as possible on ebay,they send back similar items you sold them to get refunds,they get your cash and you get back your items smashed or damaged,no matter how much you mark your goods paypal wont believe you,they always believe the fraudsters

You have to issue a Letter Before Action First. Send the letter by recorded

mail to them. Under Dear Sirs write the words in bold LETTER BEFORE ACTION.

Have a read of

PRACTICE DIRECTION – PRE-ACTION CONDUCT - Ministry of Justice

make sure you give it a good read. It will tell you what you need to do and

how to do it. Make sure your letter is concise and to the point. Do not

waffle. Write the letter like something like this:

1: I am a member on e bay and my name on there is xxxxxxxxxx

2: On the (date) I bought item (what it is) from another member on e bay.

The item sale number is (the long number)

3: On the (date) the seller sent me an invoice.

4: On the (date) I paid the invoice through PayPal

5: Paypal offer a guarantee as per your rules of £500

6: On the (date) the item was received

Continue listing each step. At the finish the letter by telling Paypal they

are in breach of their contract with you and you are giving them 7 days from

the date of receipt of the letter to make good for their error otherwise you

will issue a claim in your local county court. (Try and avoid MCOL

personally I hate it).

Yours.......

Your name

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am taking my issues with PayPal to court, I've just about enough of the crap they seem to come out with, they have stopped my account with them for the second time because apparently I'm too high of a risk!

But the thing is I have noticed with PayPal they never seem to give the customer any explanations why they have cancelled your accounts or when realistically your going to get your money back.

So therefore, I am looking for people to join myself and get a class action lawsuit against PayPal.

If you would like to join me in my search to get this sorted out once and for all, please contact me.

Thanks.

not really got time to go into all of the issue, but briefly i sold an item, it was returned by the buyer, paypal refunded him i never got my item back and account was in negative balance.

All this from November 2009 and did not get anywhere until last week when after a search I got hold of one of the "Men at the top" of paypal. I got refunded in 2 days after emailing him. Here is his email address if it helps

coscheible@paypal.com

PPI SUCCESS

2011- Lloyds TSB £3874

2011 - Loans.co.uk (GE Finance) £1504.77

2017 - Moneyshop - £977

2018 - Aquacard £1327

2019 - Citicard - £1071.31

• 1 year later...

hi have you started this as im interested to

Hi,

I am taking my issues with PayPal to court, I've just about enough of the crap they seem to come out with, they have stopped my account with them for the second time because apparently I'm too high of a risk!

But the thing is I have noticed with PayPal they never seem to give the customer any explanations why they have cancelled your accounts or when realistically your going to get your money back.

So therefore, I am looking for people to join myself and get a class action lawsuit against PayPal.

If you would like to join me in my search to get this sorted out once and for all, please contact me.

Thanks.