Newcastle Meet - Now Saturday 9th May 2009 - 7pm at the Quayside

blueskies
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Unfortunately I am unable to make it now as I am at work in London. Hope you all have a good time

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or is it the thought of all us women Caggers that's so scarey??? :shock:

I'd go for the latter :lol::lol:

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!

Oh yes, Clemma, I know it well.

600x425_1810_1.jpg

This is the view from the back of the pub, next to the riverside. Are we meeting inside or outside?

:)

'Fortune favours the brave.'

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.

Inside would prob be best Paints - have you seen the weather forecast?? :eek:

Yup! Bloomin' awful pet. See you inside ... I'm the dark haired one if you recall ;)

:p:p:-D

'Fortune favours the brave.'

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.

Just checking that all is going according to plan.

I will be there - I am the dark haired one with the blonde streaks and the white bits on the top, unless I have time to put that right tomorrow.

7pm it is. Looking forward to seeing you all. Are there only the four of us?

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Seems that way - all the blokes are avoiding this all girl meeting lol.

Is still going all to plan. See you tomorrow - me and Bo will be the ones' giggling in the corner :D

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!

We're not avoiding it at all, we are not available, sorry. most of you have met me anyway

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Can tell you has been on the voddy missus :p

Sounds like you had a good night Tills :D

See you tonight girls ;) I will be the one with the red nose - managed to catch a nice streaming cold driving up here :(

Hopefully, a few tequila slammers should rectify that though :eek:

From what I hear, Bo was having plenty of adventures just getting there!! :p

Have fun guys!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Shame I didn't know 'cos I have monsy and could have flown from cardiff for £40 :(

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

I was in there last Saturday, visiting my daughter, an NU student

Please note: I give advice, in good faith, based on my reading and experience. Please satisfy yourself, that any advice given is accurate in content before acting upon it.

A to Z index

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Shame I didn't know 'cos I have monsy and could have flown from cardiff for £40 :(

If you want to make your way up now, they'll probably still be on the go when you get here :wink:

Hope you lot are having a good time. If you're having half the fun we had in St Albans last night/this morning/afternoon, you're deffo be having a good time.

Come to think of it I really should think about getting home soon!!:eek:

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Nah it's ok I'll try to make the next one :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Has just got home and is V.Drunk.....had an ace night - so good to meet fellow CAGgers. Big loves and kisses to Bo xxxxx

Bring on the next meet :D