Newcastle Meet - Now Saturday 9th May 2009 - 7pm at the Quayside

blueskies
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YAY - Bo you seem very very excited......Me too!!

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!

It's very quiet on this meet thread :p

See you on Saturday at 7pm :D

We need some Newcastle Meet music - any ideas ?

Maybe this one:-

YouTube - auf wiedersehen pet

I was going to stick the normal "Mnah Mnah" music on but there's no audio on it on YouTube now due to copyright issues :rolleyes:

6 days and counting :lol:

Well, there is this one:

YouTube - Blaydon races (with lyrics) :D:D

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!

YouTube - im comin home newcastle song

Ooooh - so many songs to choose from! Counting down the days too :D

Ooops - couldn't check them first as work PC has no sound lol.

Ah, this is Newcastle though :p

F, f, f, f, - nope I just can't say the word but it's a silly game where they have this ball and a team on either side and they kick it round a pitch for a while and everyone thinks it's wonderful and jumps up and down when it goes in a net :p

Anyway, still counting down the days here :D

Oh - you mean Football.......:p

Bout time missus :p 5 days and counting :D:D

Have tried everything i can to get to this meet, but i have too much going on at home. :(

I hope you all have your large handbags with you!! It wouldn't be a cag meet without a few clanking bags....:p:D ain't that right Bo..! lol

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Awwww, not going to be the same without you hun (and Janet, Bookie and Thai!) :)

I hope you all have your large handbags with you!! It wouldn't be a cag meet without a few clanking bags....:p:grin: ain't that right Bo..! lol

Don't know about Bluey but I heard Car likes being girlie - I will check out the "man bags" when I get there :eek:

Got myself a bargain Liz Claiborne for a fiver though :D Whether it's the real thing or not is anyone's guess :p No clanking though ;)

F, f, f, f, - nope I just can't say the word but it's a silly game where they have this ball and a team on either side and they kick it round a pitch for a while and everyone thinks it's wonderful and jumps up and down when it goes in a net :p

Anyway, still counting down the days here :D

:lol::lol:

Have tried everything i can to get to this meet, but i have too much going on at home. :(

I hope you all have your large handbags with you!! It wouldn't be a cag meet without a few clanking bags....:p:D ain't that right Bo..! lol

Woman, you're slacking ... get that show on the road!!! :D:D:D

Can't wait to see everyone ... :p

'Fortune favours the brave.'

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.

Just so peeps know - this meet is open to newbies, oldies (:p) or anyone that is in Newcastle and fancies a few bevvies on Saturday night!

The more the merrier, and merrier I intend to be :D

It's going to be a scream Painty - can't wait to see everyone. Will you be joining us for a little tequila slammer then??? :lol:

Haha, of course :D

Just so peeps know - this meet is open to newbies, oldies (:p) or anyone that is in Newcastle and fancies a few bevvies on Saturday night!

The more the merrier, and merrier I intend to be :D

Are we still meeting in the Wetherspoon's Pub Clemma? Remind me which one that is on the Quayside ...

:cool:

'Fortune favours the brave.'

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.

You mean this one Pet ??? :D Bo *gets into Newcastle Meet mode* :p

Newcastle upon Tyne Pubs – The Quayside – a J D Wetherspoon pub

'tis this one painty :D