Welcome Finance secured loan - sold to coast now resale to swift advances!!

razorc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 377 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good to hear would you know how I could word a letter to them

Also see how I got the ppi insurance took off, wouldn't that make the agreement unenforceable now as they tried to get me to sign a new agreement with ppi not encluded on it

I have a letter which states the ppi is took off the loan

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Razorc

Xxx

Xxx

Welcome financial services

Compliance

Rudington fields Business Park

Ruddington

Nottingham

Ng11 6nz

Date

Agreement number

(Compliance) elevated complaints

Dear sir/madam

I am writing to you in regards to my secured loan with your company.

After having an independent audit done on my agreement, it appears MORTAGE INDEMNITY FEE has been included on the agreement.

This is a surprise as by name, it states mortgage. I do not have a mortgage with your company, I have a secured loan.

The definition of a mortgage would be a second charge on my property. A mortgage is classed as a charge for a loan over twenty five thousand pounds.

My loan is for five thousand pounds.

The mortgage indemnity fee has been charged at five hundred and fifty pounds.

This is below twenty five thousand so is classed as a secured loan. And as such is regulated by the consumer credit act 1974.

Mortgage indemnity fee is also charged at loan to value 75 %

I now move onto the mortgage indemnity fee being a charge for credit.

As you are aware, any charge for credit has to have no interest charged against it.

Interest is being paid on this charge for credit.

SUMMARY

TO RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT I REQUIRE A FULL AND FINAL RESPONSE TO MY QUESTIONS GIVING ME THE OPTION TO EITHER USE THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN OR LITIGATION THROUGH THE COUNTY COURT

I REQUIRE

1/ AN EXPLANATION ON WHAT LEGISLATION YOU ARE USING TO INCLUDE MORTAGE INDEMNITY FEE ON A SECURED LOAN AND NOT A MORTAGE.

2/ AN EXPLANATION ON WHAT LEGISLATION YOU ARE USING AS TO CHARGING INTEREST ON A CHARGE FOR CREDIT

3/ AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY ON MY CREDIT FILE THE LOAN HAS BEEN CLASSED AS A MORTAGE AND NOT A LOAN

4/ it is my contention that the agreement is infect unenforceable and require an in-depth response to reject my assertion

In your answer to my questions I have included the following from the office of fair trading

"For the purposes of considering whether a company is fit to hold a consumer credit licence, the OFT can take into account any practices which we consider to be oppressive, misleading or improper, whether they are unlawful or not," an OFT official said.

The OFT's draft guidance says: "No communications or requests for payment should in any way threaten court action or other enforcement of the debt where the creditor or owner is aware that it cannot and will not be entitled so to enforce the agreement."

"The creditor or owner should make it clear in communications to the debtor that the debt is in fact unenforceable," it adds.

The guidance goes on to warn that: "To mislead debtors into making payment may in certain circumstances amount to an unfair commercial practice under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008."

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE

XXXXXX

THATS MY INTERPETATION ON THE SITUATION

ITS A TEMPLATE TO USE OR PLAY ABOUT WITH BY CUT AND PASTE

SEND ME A PM WHEN YOU GET A REPLY

wooo , sounds a well worded letter , will get it printed out and sent in a christmas card to them lol , thank you once again for your valued time in writing this for me

will let you know the outcome once they get it dropping on there desk

Morning , received a letter from lewis debt recovery today ,

was a reply to a letter a sent them couple of weeks ago about our account with welcome complaining ,

it reads

RE : Welcome Financial Services LTD - £0.00

We refer to previious communications in this matter

We refer to your recent letter in which you have advised us that you have an outstanding dispute with our client.

Unfortunately, we were unable of your dispute and as it relates to matter we are unable to answer , we have now closed our files

We trust this is satisfactory

Yours faithfully

Katherine Davis

Collections Department