Draft Letter to Remove Adverse Credit Info...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hehe, fair enough

and, to be honest, I didn't see it was you that posted.....

Now I know it's you, I would have said, you should know I'm challenging them too!!

Have u seen my experian and equifax threads?

I surely have and I am right there behind you...:D:D:D:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am challenging defaults that appear from dca's that seem to be chasing an agreement that i settled years ago, but reply from experian is that they are contacting them to ask about it and hold defaults for six years, they are 5 1/2 years so my question to them was since there is no law that insists on six years why cant you remove them for this reason let alone the fact that despite sending cca requests to all and sundry still have no evidence of actually owing anything to them?

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

I have had a letter today from RBS re an old default from a very old address, that has not been satisfied. I have asked them to remove it, as the account was made up of charges (£2500). The wa*kers have sent back a letter asking for £5 for a list of transactions and charges!

The best of all, I filed an N1 against British Credit Trust (satisfied Default with them) and the Court has stated that I have to:

'The Court fee for the claim is £150.00 as you are issuing the claim including something other than money'

So now I have to find another £150 from somewhere.

It seems to be a private agreement with banks/finance houses and Equifax/Experian etc that (with no law in place) that if you f**k up on your credit we will make it AS difficult as possible for you for the next 6 years, which is crap! why is this allowed to continue, it just makes you pull your hair out.

rant over.

Are we allowed to get a copy of their agreement?

I know it is sensitive information, but surely we are entitled to any information relating to us under the DPA and if there is a contract in place regarding how they process our data between surely we are entitled to see that?

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

i am waiting for a response from experian who state they have no right to remove a default which was placed there by a third party and only that third party can ok its removal, this sounds rather confusing since it is they who are processing the data albeit at the request of another and now my request since it is my data is in the mix, who and what has priority here? they reiterate their six years line but i have already argued (thanks) that a more than reasonable time does not have to be six years to the day. let alone the fact that the info they have at present is incorrect and it cannot be proved as correct by the parties who provided the info, reason enough I would say to remove it at once.

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

i am waiting for a response from experian who state they have no right to remove a default which was placed there by a third party and only that third party can ok its removal, this sounds rather confusing since it is they who are processing the data albeit at the request of another and now my request since it is my data is in the mix, who and what has priority here? they reiterate their six years line but i have already argued (thanks) that a more than reasonable time does not have to be six years to the day. let alone the fact that the info they have at present is incorrect and it cannot be proved as correct by the parties who provided the info, reason enough I would say to remove it at once.

Maybelline, you're flogging a dead horse - I am currently about to take action agaains the CRA's regarding this, but you are best writing the lender that placed the default and taking action agaisn them.

Is it an account with a DCA, have you paid it off yet? Is it a loan, credit card?. Let me know, start your own thread and I'll pop over to help!!! :)

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hfc-household/66650-maybelline-hfc.html

this is some background, I have now sent my SAR but have already sent a CCA twice and to others, I settled the HFC account and the other one was never entered into re missing documents etc in post (or otherwise?) but the debt is recorded against me, although I have a copy agreement for a debt to HFC from them there is no way of knowing which one on the file it refers to, as I say, I believe some duplicating has gone on. I settled a lot of things a few years back but this HFC thing remains a problem.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hfc-household/66650-maybelline-hfc.html

this is some background, I have now sent my SAR but have already sent a CCA twice and to others, I settled the HFC account and the other one was never entered into re missing documents etc in post (or otherwise?) but the debt is recorded against me, although I have a copy agreement for a debt to HFC from them there is no way of knowing which one on the file it refers to, as I say, I believe some duplicating has gone on. I settled a lot of things a few years back but this HFC thing remains a problem.

Ok, I'll see what I can do!!

My charges claims:

Default removals: