**2 Claims For 1 Account!**

ryanthelion84
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Mounting my claim against HSBC this morning. I have all my statements from account opening up until Jan 2006. But know full well that between then and now there are more charges....LOTS MORE CHARGES!!

Do you think there is any harm in submitted a claim for the period I have here, and then a second claim for the period Jan 2006 - August 2007 provided I mentio on the intial claim that I am waiting for them to provide me evidence subject to request to claim for charges for that period?

Any advice would be much appreciated!:grin:

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -

Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm afraid not, the account has been closed for a few months now so I guess I'm going to have to contact them for the statements.

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -

Martin Luther King, Jr.

I wouldn't submit a claim without the evidence personally. Do the first claim today as you are obviously keen to get on with it, and sit out the other one till you have all the statements. Worst case scenario is 40 days and a tenner later....and you can presumably put the tenner on your costs thinking about it.

Donation made 12/02/07 just cos being here is the best displacement activity I've had in years

The most useful post on the whole CAG site - find what you are looking for A-Z! http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/69359-cant-find-what-youre.html

thats what ive decided to do....

see my Ryan vs HSBC thread in the HSBC forum....

im posting a schedule for the charges i know of for the 2004-2006 period, and advised them to expect further correspondence regarding the 2006-2007 period once i have my statements from them!

Martin Luther King, Jr.