Tiscali not sending biils

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

For those who have read my thread about my LL deposit you'll know that I moved in april. When I did I took my Tiscali (formerly Homechoice) package with me. When the engineer came to install he had the wrong address and said he would get it corrected. A few months later I hadn't got a bill, so I called explained I ha not recieved any bills, checked the address was correct, it was and settled the account. Two months down the line and I still have had any bills since that phone call. I should have had two. I emailed the customer services with account number, telephone number, new address old address and kept getting a response saying Thank you for contacting Tiscali Customer Support.

I regret that I am unable to process your request based on the information that you have provided.

Would you please supply us with your customer account code ( which would begin with UI or US ), post code of your previous address and home telephone number of previous address so that we can process your query.

Another way to access this information would be to contact our Tiscali Customer Services Department on 0870 744 99 66 option 7.

I do apologise for the inconvenience of this to yourself.

I have four of these emails. I konw I have a bill to pay but they aren't sending one out. I shouldn't have to chase them to give them money

HI,

I'm with Tiscali and have never had a bill off them. I check mine monthly online through this web-page:-

Tiscali My Account

Hope this Helps

SwissT

THE VIEWS POSTED BY MYSELF ARE STRICTLY MY OWN OPINION AND CANNOT BE RELIED ON FOR LEGAL PURPOSES.

IF IN DOUBT, CONTACT A QUALIFIED LEGAL EXPERT

SWISSTONI