People who use the 10 items or less queue when they have more than 10 items.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6089 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i should point out ( although it's a touchy subject), eating while in store without paying is technically theft.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done. But in my three years as a security officer, you would be suprised how many tried to argue the toss about it.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

Nope, not here, dont beleive in that sort of crap, quite happy to have a munch on the way around, but equally happy to pay for it also :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

fair play to you.

if only everyone else was the same, there would be no need for security.

have a nice day !!

Or cashiers. we could just leave our payment in a box by the front door of the store.

have a nice day !!

Brilliant idea! Imaging that!

Tescos do trust us to get what we like and then leave the money in a box by the door.....its the self service tills!

Now they really ARE annoying!:o

You got there think AHHA this will be much quicker than queuing! ....But NO once you have lost the place in all the queues the b**dy thing then keeps rejecting your items - telling you that you havn't placed stuff on the conveyer that you have already done, and won't let you pack as you go along as it makes you put them individually on the conveyer AGHHHHHHH:mad:

Then you have to get staff to help! then paying is a nightmare! :mad:

No I shall go back to the 10 items or fewer/less/not more than/ till with my 15 items!! Its quicker! And its a laugh stopping others trying to count your items as you put them through the till!:-D :-D

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...

Brilliant idea! Imaging that!

Tescos do trust us to get what we like and then leave the money in a box by the door.....its the self service tills!

Now they really ARE annoying!:o

You got there think AHHA this will be much quicker than queuing! ....But NO once you have lost the place in all the queues the b**dy thing then keeps rejecting your items - telling you that you havn't placed stuff on the conveyer that you have already done, and won't let you pack as you go along as it makes you put them individually on the conveyer AGHHHHHHH:mad:

Then you have to get staff to help! then paying is a nightmare! :mad:

No I shall go back to the 10 items or fewer/less/not more than/ till with my 15 items!! Its quicker! And its a laugh stopping others trying to count your items as you put them through the till!:-D :-D

I hate it when you use the self service tills and then be one of the unlucky ones to have to do a re-scan...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Guest louis wu
No I shall go back to the 10 items or fewer/less/not more than/ till with my 15 items!! Its quicker! And its a laugh stopping others trying to count your items as you put them through the till!:grin: :grin:

Thats the sort of thing that would have me laugh at one point....but then I left school, and grew up. Maybe your just a late developer.:rolleyes:

To stand, for ages mindlessly watching item after item going down conveyor belt. " cuddly toy " springs to mind, good game, good game !

have a nice day !!

Ta Louis! No Im not a late developer, quite the opposite! You should see me!! LOL

As I have said before, as part of my job I shop in the supermarkets for very large amounts! several hundreds at a time (Now, try being behind me then!!:eek: )

And in my own time I like to ring the changes!

Some people get wound up very easily.....;)

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

Guest louis wu

I think several hundred items in the 10 items lane might raise a few eyebrows;)

As to being wound up easily, its more a case of sometimes not being wound up, my blood presure is fit to burst, and

No Im not a late developer, quite the opposite! You should see me!! LOL

is sending it up even more.

I am just an argumentative old bugger......ignore me, most people do:D.

louis

I think several hundred items in the 10 items lane might raise a few eyebrows;)

As to being wound up easily, its more a case of sometimes not being wound up, my blood presure is fit to burst, and

is sending it up even more.

I am just an argumentative old bugger......ignore me, most people do:D.

louis

who said that :Dand less of the old ;)xxxkia

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh you sound like sweetie really...... don't worry about it!:p

Darling1 x

But you didn't have less than 10 items anyway so wouldn't have qualified...

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

This made me furious today!!!! :evil:

I went to M and S to pick up a very nice fluffy pair of slippers that I ordered yesterday..........

I went to the customer services area and there were 2 queues /one for "refunds and exchanges" with about 10 people in, moving into 3 tills and one "goods orderering and collecting" with only one lady in. So I went behind her, the area was cordoned off from the other tills. When I was being served the women, all of a certain age and style, started saying loudly...How rude, some poeple dont even bother to queue and not very British!!! I was so angry, as I am having huge problems at home/ redundancies, mortgage problems etc etc that I was going to snap or cry. So i said nothing......:(

When the cashier came back with my slippers form round the back, I asked her loudly...Is this queue for collections and orders only, or was I supposed to queue with those over there. She said I was right/ so I said loudly and very politely that it should be made clearer as those ladies have been very rude about me since I arrived/ funnily they were all looking elsewhere when I left...I should have said something, but I was having the most horrid day already...:(

The point is sometimes its very easy to point the finger and think alsorts - but really, get your facts straight, its all very well being pompous, but my day went from bad to worse because of some stupid fools - and for no reason.

BTW the slippers are really nice and warm!!:roll:

awww sounds as of your having a hard day all round u sound as of you need a cuppa and good old natter dont take any notice silly old beggers :Dyou were in thr right thats all that matters glad your slips are nice and warm put em on and settle down to watch the soaps talking soaps emmerdale on catch u later xxxkia