urgent help now pls. stay refused in court rt now

skintcumbrian
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6076 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

bankfodder, have you received my docs??????? Can't PM you and no sign that the emails are getting to you.

Donation made 12/02/07 just cos being here is the best displacement activity I've had in years

The most useful post on the whole CAG site - find what you are looking for A-Z! http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/69359-cant-find-what-youre.html

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SC how did you get on with your preps? I know you are back in Court tomorrow - have you had no offer in the meantime?

My hearing was today (clerkenwell cc in london) and the application for stay was dismissed. My case was heard - took 2 seconds as defence was struck out for being a bare denial ie not CPR compliant. I had actually pointed this out to the Court in a letter after the Defence was filed but hey...what's a three month wait and a load of stress eh?

Judge said no automatic right to a stay and not necessarily appropriate in cases which had been set down for trial before the test case was announced. He took into account the fact i was ready for claim to proceed. The bank had done nothing...

Really hope you get a result tomorrow. Good luck:-)

ps I wish all judges were like the one in Kingston - mine stuck to the 'you are entitled to £50 for attendance today when I'd asked for £100!

Best of luck, let us know how you get on please.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

• 1 month later...