Blemain - lies and harassment

Challenging
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2764 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does this blemain company have a really bad reputation? as my mum is in the middle of getting a laon through access and apparently blemain has something to do with it after reading these posts im now slightly worried about them!!

go anywere bar them they are inhuman and scumbags just go on to google search and you will be shocked try get a loan from someone else but dont give yourself greif from them cause that is all you will get

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

• 2 weeks later...

Share dealers broker their last deal - reissue

Two companies have been closed down by the High Court following an investigation by the Companies Investigation Branch of the Insolvency Service. The first, Blenheim Acquisitions Limited ("Blenheim") introduced clients to both regulated and unregulated brokers, and the second, Devere Proprietary Trading Limited ("Devere") acted as an unregulated broker.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

Hi patrickq1

Blemain are part of Jerrolds Holdings who have several companies under it's umbrella all in the sub-prime market,I think what you have found is a totally seperate companie with a similar name.

Thanks for the help though.

sorry all did nt bother to research just saw the name doh

They have an eviction planned for 12 noon on Wednesday. My husband has a hearing at 10am after submitting the N244 form. They are charging us over £700 per month in penalty charges on 2 loans @£293.75 arears fee and £35 per call and letter plus other Monarch recoveries admin fees. I have wrote to Andrew Lawton at Cheshire Mortgages and have asked for a copy of the agreement, signed terms & conditions, record of calls etc. I have raised complaints via my MP who has wrote to the Secretary of State, FSA and Financial Ombudsman. We can't remortgage because of their charges as they are sucking all of the equity out of the property. I just feel like giving up. I hate them all and don't know how they can sleep at night. I will get them if its the last thing I do. Do you know something else - they wrote to us two weeks ago and asked us if we wanted to borrow £75K!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Challenging

Sorry to hear your plight. Is it actually Cheshire Mortgages that are trying to evict or Blemain?

Blemain are complete ar**h**es. They don't answer any letters and I sent a SAR in June which they ignored. They are complete leeches but if we all keep at them then they will get their just desserts in the end.

Good luck and let us know how hubby gets on.

just wondering how challenging has got on today

Hope its good news and they get a sympathetic Judge, those scumbags at Blemain, they lie in wait for you to crumble and then they're on to you s**t hot, stealing your home, they even have the neck offering more money knowing your struggling to pay what you owe now, something must be done to stop this happening again and again, but where to turn is the question, no-one wants to know, :mad: ..Gc

Great News - The judge amended the order to an increase of £50 per month to pay. He acknowledged the reluctance of Blemain to cooperate with our dispute and the way that they are sucking out our equity.

I am so pleased but there is nothing worse than a woman scorned!!!!

I really, really want every penny of these penalty charges back and I am going to become such a pain to them until I get my way. I just do not believe that they should be allowed to ruin peoples lives like they do.

My husband has just called them and they refused to acknowledge that the eviction has been cancelled.

Watch this space.

well done brilliant ,also some extracts have been taken from here and sent to the money laundering dept of customs and excise...

Thats excellent news Challenging, ive been thinking about you all day, thats typical of those scumbags at Blemain, not accepting that they cant just take your hame from you, I love it when someone gets one over on them, its been a long time coming, Well done and very best of luck for the future..Gc

well done brilliant ,also some extracts have been taken from here and sent to the money laundering dept of customs and excise...

Im also putting a letter together Patrick, I want to know who the hell Prime Business Loans are, I had to pay them £9,000 to get out of my contract with Blemain, why, who are they? no-one seems to know..Gc

it sound like a [problem] but who knows they may be an ofshore company if this is the case then it sounds like moneylaundering,and if that is the case their goes their licence