~~##New POC for Natwest now available ##~~

zootscoot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5801 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Can someone, please, enlighten me as to why these POC have been removed from the site - is there an issue with them and, if so, what exactly is it?!

Thanks in anticipation

Fred_Funk

NatWest: seeking unlawful charges + interest incurred as a result of those charges of £4,292.82 and contractual interest (compounded) of £4,559.41. Court claim issued 16.01.08; acknowledgement of service filled by Cobbetts on 30.01.08

Thanks Michael. Having used zootscoot's version in my claim, submitted in January, I shall now be comparing it closely with the one provided by BankFodder.

One assumes, having already submitted my court claim, there is no point putting in a revised version at this stage - when the goalpost's may yet move again - but that I would be better advised to wait until the conclusion of the test case.

Would others agree that this is a sensible course of action? And would I be right to assume that, in these circumstances, the courts would offer claimants an opportunity to do just this (should the need arise)?

Thanks in anticipation

Fred_Funk

NatWest: seeking unlawful charges + interest incurred as a result of those charges of £4,292.82 and contractual interest (compounded) of £4,559.41. Court claim issued 16.01.08; acknowledgement of service filled by Cobbetts on 30.01.08