Littlewoods PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5956 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi hellhas,

I do appreciate just how busy you are,did you receive my pm? and did it look okay. I know I am a pest but have no confidence in myself, and don't want to look a fool sending something they are just going to laugh at:D

That's our job to laugh at them:D

Sorry for being a pest Mrs c

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi hellhas,

I do appreciate just how busy you are,did you receive my pm? and did it look okay. I know I am a pest but have no confidence in myself, and don't want to look a fool sending something they are just going to laugh at:D

That's our job to laugh at them:D

Sorry for being a pest Mrs c

Hello Mrsc,

I do not have appeared to be sent a pm from you. Can you try again please

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

I have tried again Hellhas I am not sure if it is right, it looks muddled to me,if you don't receive I will try again thanks for all the support and help.

Mrs c

I have tried again Hellhas I am not sure if it is right, it looks muddled to me,if you don't receive I will try again thanks for all the support and help.

Mrs c

Hello Mrsc.

I have done these figures for you. Have sent you a pm

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hellhas HiForgot to say that the interest rate was 29.9% but it came out at 30% is that right.I just wish this was the only one I had to do, but I am afraid it's not the next one is a biggy, but have to get my head round this and a few other things before I start on that. So you won't be getting rid of me anytime soon !!!!!!

Hellhas HiForgot to say that the interest rate was 29.9% but it came out at 30% is that right.I just wish this was the only one I had to do, but I am afraid it's not the next one is a biggy, but have to get my head round this and a few other things before I start on that. So you won't be getting rid of me anytime soon !!!!!!

Hello Mrsc,

Don't worry about the spreadsheed automatically working it out at 30% that as near their extortiate rate of 29.9%. Let me know when you need the next one looking at, so I can make sure I have plenty gin in:D

Okay update have finally managed to get the letter re PPI done I have asked for contractual interest is that right?

I have also done a seperate letter re the charges for late payment

I have given them 14 days to reply then send LBA then another 14 days then issue a claim.

Here I go again starting to doubt myself:eek:

Okay update have finally managed to get the letter re PPI done I have asked for contractual interest is that right?

I have also done a seperate letter re the charges for late payment

I have given them 14 days to reply then send LBA then another 14 days then issue a claim.

Here I go again starting to doubt myself:eek:

Hello Mrsc,

It is quite normal to doubt yourself at times, but even after a few knock backs we will be successful:D

well well well received a letter today as they hadn't taken into account the when the did their review,that I had not received my policy documents they are going to refund all the premiums yes:D

Wait until they receive my letters :)

should I wait for a reply( as I am claiming for interest on the premium taken and late charges plus interest) or should I send letter to accept as partial settlement.

Then in another envelope there is a statement from NDR and they have charged yet another admin charge:eek:

well well well received a letter today as they hadn't taken into account the when the did their review,that I had not received my policy documents they are going to refund all the premiums yes:D

Wait until they receive my letters :)

should I wait for a reply( as I am claiming for interest on the premium taken and late charges plus interest) or should I send letter to accept as partial settlement.

Then in another envelope there is a statement from NDR and they have charged yet another admin charge:eek:

Hello Mrsc,

Your good work is paying off:D .

I personally would write and accept their offer as part settlement, but you want the rest. They can argue regarding the ci, but if you don't ask, they would probably paid in.

Also maybe mention that you want the new charge refunded as well.

Keep at them

Hi hellhas,

I have been thinking about this all day and agree with you I am going to ask for the interest also.

Thanks again for all the help you have been I will keep you updated.

Speak with you soon Mrs C

You're never going to guess who phoned me tonight:D

Yip you guessed NDR on behalf of littlewoods wondering if i could pay the remainder of the account, so I told her that this account is still in dispute, and that I had just sent some letters to littlewoods so she hesitated read something that was on the screen (no doubt) Oh okay I see someone is dealing with this thank you for your time Goodbye.

Boy does it feel good:)

You're never going to guess who phoned me tonight:D

Yip you guessed NDR on behalf of littlewoods wondering if i could pay the remainder of the account, so I told her that this account is still in dispute, and that I had just sent some letters to littlewoods so she hesitated read something that was on the screen (no doubt) Oh okay I see someone is dealing with this thank you for your time Goodbye.

Boy does it feel good:)

Power to the people:D does't it make you feel good:D Keep it up

you bet it felt fantastic:D

Wow that just brought a big smile on my face tonight. You are blossoming now:D

Hi Hell has,

G;ad it can bring a smile to your face too,I couldn't have done it without your help and all the information on CAG as you say "power to the people".

They used to make me feel so bad,the way they speak to you (Not all of them are as bad, but quite a few think they are above you) well not anymore.

All in all had a rather good day yesterday,with some of my other battles that I have going, so feeling very positive at the moment.

Speak with you soon

Mrs c:-D

Update.

Received letter that they will look into my complaint that okay but in another letter from NDR headed Notification of instruction to proceed

they are requesting £132 in 7 days in respect of purchases but there is £166 been added for charges been threatned with the usual Default, court proceedings(don't make me laugh) and i will be liable to court costs and solicitors fees( when will they ever learn and stop churning out these letters they have no signed credit agreement):mad:

I have paid for my goods received they now owe me money for the unlawful charges they have added to the account.:mad:

As you can see quite angry at the moment,is there a suitable response to these lot regarding this.

Mrs c

You don't need to respond unless you really want to. Most letter from DCA's are automated so it's just a case of someone has forgotten to tell the threatomatic 3000 not to print you out any more nasty letters.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Okay I know I didn't have to respond but it was getting on my nerves

so Have written to them today to tell them again that

This account is in dispute

do you think they will get that:D

and for them to contact Littlewoods Finance regarding this account.

But I will await the next threatogram from them.:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Received letter today they are investigating my complaint and hope to have a final response by 3rd January 2008 this is just in reference to PPI not the charges complaint.

Not sure how to respond:confused: I am just sooo tired at the moment,and can't quite get my head round all of this.

Received letter today they are investigating my complaint and hope to have a final response by 3rd January 2008 this is just in reference to PPI not the charges complaint.

Not sure how to respond:confused: I am just sooo tired at the moment,and can't quite get my head round all of this.

Hello Mrsc,

I agree with you writing to the DCA and telling them to knaff off. If they write to you again, tell them that in no uncertain terms you consider their letter to be threatening and you are retaining for your harassment file. Also send a copy to littlewoods for their reference.

Without re-reading your whole thread, have you been defaulted on this account.?

As for littlewoods,

I would maybe write them a letter back, stating that this dispute has now been ongoing since ???? they have confirmed to you in writing that they will refund the money and that their date of 3rd Jan in unacceptable. Their conduct is despicable, they have mis-sold you ppi, charged you penalty charges, passed your details to a dca, whilst the account is in dispute. Give them a date maybe 14days and tell them if they do not comply and return your money, you will commence legal proceeding for the return of the monies owed and for harassment.

Don't get to frustrated you are so near:D and never forget that they have caused all of these problems for you, for their unjust enrichment!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Hi Hellhas,

Thanks for the reply,just couldn't get my headround it last night,have hardly slept for thinking about what I am going to do,I was thinking along the same lines as you,writing to them as this is taking forever now.

They did refund the payment taken for PPI but no interest,is it worth fighting for the interest?

I still have charges aswell to be refunded.

Regarding the default,I have late payment markers,I think this amounts to a default tho:???: I was going to put something in my letter about that also.

Time to get my thinking cap on:D