M&S confused....

stitch05
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I had an agreement with M&S to pay reduced payments, and interest charges were stopped on the credit card. I have been making the payments as agreed, but after 4 months M&S wrote to say I have broken the agreement -so they have cancelled the reduced payment plan, demanded payment in full of outstanding arrears, and started adding interest charges and threatened issue of a default notice (and charged me £12 for the letter!):o

I wrote to them and explained I have been making the payments, and asked them to check their records. I also said I would complain to my debt advisory service and OFT. They have just written back and basically said... we will wait to hear the outcome of your complaint but meanwhile charges will continue to be added to your account-and again a demand for full payment of arrears.

All they had to do was check their records to see I have been making the payments as agreed, so I don’t understand why they haven’t done this. Is this something that has happened to anyone? I feel like I am going mad!