Drew v Cahoot

andyford2000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5846 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have decided that with things being decided in court with regards the test case I should pursue Cahoot now.

I have a cahoot credit and was wondering if anyone knew the address to send the S.A.R. - Subject Access Request too.

I will be also be sending off a CCA request, will that go to the same address.

I had a loan with them a couple of years ago, and thought I may look at that too for any costs and repayment penalties. Does anyone know if that will need to goto the same address. I dont have my account number anymore for the loan, what will be required

any help would be appreciated

• 1 month later...

I request a CCA from Cahoot 14 days ago and they sent my cheque back saying they do not charge for cope of CCA

what should i don, send the cheque once again with a failure to comply letter.

Does anyone know here I can find a CCA failure to comply letter template.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would stick to your timetable, dmand the statements, work out what they 'owe' you and send a preliminary request for repayment. Have a good read of some of the other posts, cahoot are masters of delaying tactics. If you choose to issue a summons the court may stay your claim but at least it would be formally logged with them (if you can afford to pay the court fees and then wait until the outcome of the test case). Some courts are not staying every claim....

Poppynurse :)

If my comments have been helpful please click my scales!!!!

• 7 months later...

Idiot (joef5052881) - how dare you spam this forum

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional