won!! nationwide vs ej3166 17/07/07

ej3166
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all,

just another thread to give hope and guidance to any seeking claims against nationwide. a brief run down and time line:

25/02/07 -s.a.r request for list of charges from nationwide on two accounts

01/05/07-copy of charges recieved.

06/05/07-request refund of all charges plus interest.standard bog off letter recieved 15th may from nationwide.

31/05/07-l.b.a sent to nationwide.no response recieved.

14/06/07.mcol claim filed online to nationwide head office

.issued on 15th june.served on 20th june.

19/06/07-acknowledgment of service filed by eversheds solictors on behalf nationwide,intending to defend all of claim,giving them until 18/07/07 to place defence or i issue default by judgement.

17/07/07-recieved letter from nationwide stating have paid £2250 into account(i was claiming for £2130!!).= very happy bunny,was worrying about court bundles+court!!

has taken from feb,recieving charges to today to get money so does take a month or two!

hi,

was deposited only yesterday!! i would expect to hear from them on riday possibly or even on the day itself seeing as you have the weekend involved, have you filed claim online? if so get up monday morn,early and file the judgement against them,even before post arrives!! let me know how you get on,if i can help at all.

ejx

Hi ej3166 thanks for that yes did mine online I probably wont go to bed until after midnight on Sunday so I can do the judgement thing a minute into Monday.

Hey Pink money on the same day this is driving me crazy.:o :o :o