02 and an emailed default

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i had an o2 contract phone ages ago well the direct debit was never set up properly by 02 and as it was an online account i never checked anything , just presumed it was all paid and sorted , well 2 months ago i sent off for my credit file and found that o2 had put a default on my file , well i phoned o2 up and emailed them and said if i pay this money owed (187) would they remove this default , i got emails back from a lisa wong at o2 saying yes they would ( about 3 or 4 emails to be procise) so haveing paid this money to them i get a phone call from them saying thanks for the money and we have now put satisfied against the default . WOOO hold on there i said , ive got emails saying that you would remove it , NO they said . well having read up on consumers rights bits ive since found out that they cant send a default by email ( they said they had) and they also said that it had been passed to wescott (dca) no dealings with these . so now ive sent off a cca to them knowing they cant supply the signed agreement and requesting the removal of the default from my file , well 14 days r up today and nothing , ive also been in contact with experian and they have put a note on my file with regarding this deaulft saying please ignore this as its in dispute , and they have contacted o2 over it aswell , am now waiting for the 42 days r up and contacting all aurthorities over this and making sure o2 is sorted , might even see the courts about damages as ive not been able to get credit from anyone as a default is just as bad as a ccj