Need Advice

Gordielass
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have submitted evrything to the court and received a letter stating i have to attend a case management hearing on the 23rd July which will last 5 mins. Has anybody else had to do this? My claim is being dealt with by South Tyneside County Court. I received a letter from Lloyds solicitors asking me to tell them how I work out my charges this letter was ment to have been sent out on the 2nd June I received it 19th (think they are taking the mick). I replied to them but have still heard nothing and now getting worried as the 23rd is fast approaching.

Try not to panic, you have loads of time yet.

It would seem from other peoples threads they quite like to settle at the last minute and even if they don't they rarely turn up to court.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can reassure you, until then deep breaths . . .

Oh and GOOD LUCK

SAR sent 07/03/07

Statements rec'd 14/04/07 (ish)

Prelim Sent 03/07/07

Prelim rejection rec'd 10/07/07

LBA sent 12/07/07

Wise words Titch28

Hiya geordigirl & welcome,

you're in the right place. To begin with you need to stick your details here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/103945-lloyds-court-dates.html

so someone a little wiser than I can hold your hand; Beleive me there are some VERY clever (& nice) people in here. Who will be with you every step of the way.

Then have a good read through this

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/82148-got-court-date-important.html

Remember, the best cure for panic is knowledge & you'll find all you need here, along with support (& a laugh too :D)

All the best

McIavelli (I'm not that devious really)

PS If you feel my comments have been helpful to you, please give my scales a wee click :)

• Haha 1

Hi,

Thanks both i'm currently in a right panic. The Case management hearing is fast approaching and i have no idea what i need to take as the court has not asked for anything and the woman i spoke to at the court seemed to think i would not need to take anthing.

Has anybody else had to attend a hearing like this?

I spoke to Lloyds solicitors who say they have a back log in replying to letters but as the hearing was not the court date they would be in touch at some point. (really helpful).

Also i had to amend my claim and have done this with both the court and the solicitors. Does anyone know whether the court would respond once this has been done as i have not heard anything from them?

Thanks

Goreilass - Hi,

I did see on here a few weeks ago that someone went to the management hearing and it turned into a full hearing. If it were me I would go along with everything you would need for a full hearing, although normally the court would have asked you to have provided a full bundle by a certain date; I would not take the chance.

Did you use the excel template on CAG to work out your claim?

If not then I suggest you do this calculates at a daily rate.

Also have a look at the new Wiki - a tad difficult to find things, but search for Legal Information and you will be amazed and also recent changes on the left

Best of luck with your claim

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON

I don't think i have ever been so confused. I did not get anything like this case mangement info sheet from my court and my hearing is now in 7 days. Also when i amended my claim the womon from the court i spoke to said fill in a N1 form with the amendments and put a covering letter in explaining why i was making the change. She advised me there would be no fee as the amount was going to be lower than the original claim and i could amend the details once free of charge.

Has anyone seem any posts from South Sheilds County Court?

Thanks 1 stressed geordie lass.

Can you please post up the exact wording or the order (letter) per post 1 above.

How much are you claiming?

Did you apply for an amendment or just write a letter?

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Hi,

I have been reading through some threads and it seems that many of the Lloyds defences are 9 points long. Mine cuts off say 7. In the premises...that is where it ends. Does any one no what else it is ment to say?

I messed up the first claim and put an amendment in, i called the court last week to confirm everything was ok with the amendments before my case management conference and they have said they can not find the amendments even though i handed them in to the courts myself. My case management conference is now on Wed. Anyone any ideas whether this will be a problem. I also replied the Lloyds solicitors but apparently they have a backlog and can not confirm whether they have received my letter. Is anyone else getting this line from them when they call?

I am preparing my bundle but will this be necessary for a Case Management Conference?

Sorry so many questions but everything seems to be going worng at once.

Thanks

Not sure whether you will need the bundle but it is always best to be on the safe side. As for your ammendment, take a copy with you and explain that the court has lost it. Most Judges are quite freindly so you should be O.K.

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.