thetruth v Nationwide

thetruth
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am sending the DPA template letter to Nationwide first thing in the morning as it is now 03:08 on 16/06/2006 and I have been reading posts on this website for the past 3hours (nearly!) since I got home from work at 00:00. I will definitely keep u guys well informed with regular posts of my current situation. When I successfully get my money back, from the help of this website, I will definitely make a donation.

Bye 4 now!:grin:

Best of luck.

Any updates or questions can be posted here....

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

welcome and good luck mate:)

I QUESTION THEREFORE I AM!! [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unfortunately i'm not an expert in any given field legally and my advice and that of the Consumer Action Group and the Bank Action Group is given without prejudice and without liability so please if in any doubt whatsoever seek help from an insured qualified professional. Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions and not condoned or endorsed in any way, shape or form by CAG. Thank you! :p

I have been smoke-free for 4yrs

I sent my DPA at the end of April, and have just issued my summons for £1400, which will effectively give them a further 28 days...

Don't hold your breath, you'll turn blue. :confused:

--

Nationwide started 25/4 Statements 19/5/06 Settled by Tomlin order

Barclaycard started 26/4 Statements 3/6 £350 claimed

Claim 6QZ42513 - Default Judgement 1/8/06 - Settled for £358

New claim started for further charges, Prelim letter 3/10

DPA issues included in claim

Capital One started 26/4 Statements 31/5/06 £550 claimed Claim 6QZ46307 - Settled for £552

Littlewoods account default REMOVED

Camden Council PCN £84.59 claimed Claim 6QZ54253 issue 22/9/2007 Claim dismissed :mad:

Parachute packed and tested :!: and they know who I am now...

Moneyclaim is STILL busy... ;)

<link removed - sorry>

• 2 weeks later...

You'll prob get them in about 2 weeks time, i got mine after 30 days:)

Unfortunately i'm not an expert in any given field legally and my advice and that of the Consumer Action Group and the Bank Action Group is given without prejudice and without liability so please if in any doubt whatsoever seek help from an insured qualified professional. Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions and not condoned or endorsed in any way, shape or form by CAG. Thank you! :p

Not sure, ive never changed one. i think you pm a mod? why do you want to change it?

Title changed - is this one ok?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Nationwide have told me my request for the statements will take the full 40 days because they have had so many of these requests and they are currently developing a system to retrieve information from their archives much quicker.

They are being very polite about it!

Hopefully my statements will come before the 18th of july.

Can i claim back any interest charged on an unauthorised overdraft or just default charges?

Cheers!:-)

answered in your Barclaycard thread........