Louise287 v Lloyds TSB - Victory?!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Finally got the standard two letters from Sechiari, Clark & Mitchell, one saying they'll defend and one offering me the full amount,, plus court fees, plus an extra couple of quid as interest to make it a round number!! Now just waiting for it to be credited to my account. Next step, wait for hubby's money:D

Congratulations Louise! Were the letters dated the same day?

What stage were you at with the court? I received the standard defence this week but nothing directly from [problem].

The story so far...

28-2-07 Copy statements requested

10-3-07 (Partial) Copy statements arrived

13-3-07 Prelim request for refund posted (recorded delivery)

19-3-07 Royal mail finally get round to deliving Prelim letter :mad::???:

01-05-07 First 'sod off' letter received from Lloyds

4-05-07 LBA sent out

Nasty Lloyds couldn't bother to respond so....

25-5-07 MCOL submitted

30-5-07 Claim issued

27-6-07 Defence filed

09-07-07 Lloyds Solicitors offer to settle (albeit with incorrect interest figure)

16-7-07 Letter to Lloyds sols refusing incorrect figure but agreeing to settle with correct figure

Both letters were dated 2 July. I got the standard defence letter from Lloyds themselves on Tues, followed by the offers from [problem] on Fri so only taken just over a week since they were deemed to have received my paperwork and just under 2 since I paid court fees, filed application etc. Interesting initials seeing as they are trying [problem] us out of money!!

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished the case for my hubby's charges. Got the letters offering a full refund from [problem] this morning. All £6938.66 which includes the £250 court fee and the £11.79 in interest! Just in time to get the new car sorted before bump number 2 makes and appearance:D

Well done - would you mind telling us when the letters that you received today were dated?

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....