Me v's HSBC - WON!!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5053 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just to let you all know, I have just recieved a settlement offer from the HSBC for £2,475.20!!!!

I originally went for £3,406.18 (£500 of that was interest). They have refused to acknowledge that they are at fault blah blah. I am going to accept the settlement, it's funny but I only sent them the LBA and they have settled, I was so wrapped up with the continuing Abbey National saga, I paid little attention to the HSBC claim and was going to take them to court one at a time, the Abbey first as they have annoyed me the most.

So this was a lovely surprise in my post box last night.

I haven't been a big thread poster, but I have been watching others and taken the advice I've read and so I'd like to thank everyone on this site and say dont give up - some battles are easier won than others!

MooBoo

Abbey National: Successfully received statements and microfishe copies of statements with no trouble and within time limit.

Abbey National: £3904.06 Claim begun, 1st claim letter sent.

• 2 months later...

Thread moved to success forum.Title changed.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

• 1 year later...

hey.

i have sent them my letter asking for the credit card agreement which i did not sign they are askingme to sign it and return it. but by law i do not need to do this. has anyone got the letter template to state it is lawful i don't sign and if there was dispute regarding my identity they would not be coressponding to me.

thankyou

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...