Mbna/a&l Ppi ** Won - and paid back to 1998 **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6016 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Woooohoooo, I've just received a nice cheque from MBNA this morning, for the full refund of PPI payments plus interest.:)

I also got more than I was expecting because they dated it back to 1998 when I took out the card and I only went back as far as 2001.

Isnt that just, poke you in the eye, up yours a-exclaim5.gif

Well done Penny, im pleased for you. Enjoy YOUR money, and have a GREAT Christmas.....

Interesting that they paid up pre-six years. I am convinced that these claims should not suffer from limitation and this seems to be an indication that the banks may also be of that opinion. Excellent news, and well done.

Music to my ears.....

Just one thing Pennypenny, why not tuppence?:-) :-) :-)

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one thing Pennypenny, why not tuppence?:-) :-) :-)

lol:lol:

Thanks Tonycee, I am definately looking forward to christmas. I was begining to think they wouldnt pay up cos I had been waiting since August, but they couldnt deny it was mis-sold when they had the proof in front of them.:)

Thanks Tonycee, I am definately looking forward to christmas. I was begining to think they wouldnt pay up cos I had been waiting since August, but they couldnt deny it was mis-sold when they had the proof in front of them.:)

Wish it was that simple.

I have an offer from Barclays with NO PPI on it, and they still say it wasnt mis sold.

Am fighting hard, and to read success stories gives great encouragement to the rest of us..:D :D :D

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Am fighting hard, and to read success stories gives great encouragement to the rest of us..:D :D :D

I agree with you there 100% Tonycee. I hope i win something just so you can post me a lovely 'fantastic' graphic like the one you've done for Pennypennytuppence :p

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

Keep up the fight Tonycee and Hopeful.

They are so annoying when they say PPI wasn't missold even when it was clearly not requested on the application form, they try to wriggle out of it any way they can. Just don't give up with it.

Thanks for clicking on my scales Hopeful, I'm glad my success has spurred you on.

Keep up the fight Tonycee and Hopeful.

They are so annoying when they say PPI wasn't missold even when it was clearly not requested on the application form, they try to wriggle out of it any way they can. Just don't give up with it.

Thanks for clicking on my scales Hopeful, I'm glad my success has spurred you on.

I shall indeed, " Not give up ".

Your success has spurred me on to, but sorry, im not going any where near " Scales " :p :p :p