hsbc bank charges **WON in COURT post-OFT!!!**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5992 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yeah said earlier.. quite withouts auds... like you said, have seen em myself but cant find em now.. drives ya mad dont it cos, auds would have em in a flash... i know she has been posting for a while for lit details so she will have hundreds i would have thought..

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These claim No.'s are really difficult to find. Shall I start up a new thread for all to see so that we can all put in all the successful wins post OFT?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

OK will do. Hopefully as people find a success after the OFT thing they can put the details on to it.

By the way I had a look at all the posts that Auds has done and only found one post where she says she has some claim number post OFT. Only problem is that she didn't list them. :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Sorry Freaky I already started the thread as I couldn't find any other threads about post OFT settlments.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/114301-claim-details-post-oft.html

Unfortunately Aud doesn't state in those posts which banks they were.

afternoon all.. started something now havn't i... i was having a think and when you check out litigation details on the sticky.. the dates are listed but occured to me that just cos dates are not post oft dont mean they werent settled after the announcement...

when i put my details in i actually put up my file date not date it was won!!! this may be why we cant find any post oft??? there are a couple of threads with the title edited ie. "post oft won" but nine times out of ten there is no lit details to be found on that thread.... good thinking jo re thread... maybe we will get some interest and peeps will see what we after!!

The thread is also on Freaky's sig if it gets lost. If you spot any other wins post OFT can you PM me the details, that way I can just edit the first post instead of there being hundreds of posts for poeple to wade through. :D

o.k love no probs... i have to work at 5pm so if auds shows up could you ask her to pm me need something clearing up on my response...

thanks love!!

debbie xx

• Haha 1

totally lost I am. desperately seeking FL's help!!!

I'm getting close to my court date (10 October) and on everybody's excellent advice in the past I stopped panicing about the court back in july and I am "ashamed" to say that due to extreme work pressures etc I've not had a chance to do much about anything. So, I have received a letter (approx 10 days ago) from DG saying that they are going to apply for a stay!! BUT, I've not heard anything from the court. So, as I'm now making an attempt in compiling my court bundle, the only thing missing (I hope) is the statement of evidence so is there a template anywhere on here please? :confused:

sorry for "hijacking! this thread.

Cx

There you go CB. Panic over! Jo to the rescue! :D

For more information about stays have a look at the links in my signature.

There is also an amended etter on pete castlebests thread, Post# 288 that you can ammend to suit your own case and send off now that objects to the application for a stay!

i thought the general advice was to wait until the stay is in place and then ask for it to be removed. or in case of a court date to take the letter with you but not to send it in before the stay is put in place.

and that those others sending them were exceptions as they were in the position of having a judgment set aside or stayed because of the request for stay and that's why they object before the stay is asked for.

just looking for clarification, freaky or anyone - i think i'm muddled again.

Not quite sure there either. He could have been advising cbuk to have a look at the stay stuff as DG have applied for the stay.

cbuk. Have you tried giving your court a ring to see if the stay has been granted? Alot of the courts letters are being delayed due to the sheer volume of cases at the mo.

i thought the general advice was to wait until the stay is in place and then ask for it to be removed. or in case of a court date to take the letter with you but not to send it in before the stay is put in place.

If you wait until the stay is in place you have to do a formal application which will cost £35 or £65 with hearing. If you make your objections known to the court before a stay is granted. It is more likely to go to a hearing rather than be simply stayed without any representations from the claimant. Also the bank will foot the bill for the application. So best to send it off before. :)

• Haha 2

thank you all for the advice. I've called the court today and apparently, according to them its still proceeding as DG have applied for a stay but not paid the correct fee or have submitted the correct paperwork. Is this an exceptional case or should I now as matter of urgency go with zootscoots advice and send the letter objecting to the application for a stay and then get my little skates on to complete the bundle?

Cx:confused:

i think yes, and yes. get the bundle ready and no harm (in fact probably a good thing) to send the letter before the hearing stating why you object to the applying of a stay. my take on this is to include a short section of what you've done with their response - like your initial letters to hsbc - no response,,, then any nudges you've sent to dg - no response,,,, whatever you've done to try and resolve and meet deadlines and hopefully showing they are very remiss in their cooperation and/or trying to resolve.

get the bundle ready and put together and sent off according to the court directions you received from the court earlier - giving the court date. make sure your bundle is submitted to both the court and dg by the dates in those directions and then just get ready for court - reading up all you can on those who have been - most have found it educational - not scary - so read up, get the bundle out on time, send the letter and prepare for court.

update peeps... had a letter from court today they have only gone and adjourned my case listed for 21st sept to the 1st oct....there we were all fired up for friday and now got to wait...

one thing does bother me tho... its is my hubby's case but on the order its says mr + mrs... i cant explain that... so not to confuss i did ask judge if i could speak on hubby's behalf but only sent that yesterday so judge would not be aware of it till this morn??? so why would my name be on there as well??? the account is in hubby's name only!!!

debbie xx