hsbc bank charges **WON in COURT post-OFT!!!**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5992 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you think that HBOS are suffering from a bad case of denial?

"We have not ignored the claims and we will be telling Robertson Holbrook that very shortly."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me thinks they are not as clever as they thought they were...

you need to watch your back cos something will always bite your behind when you are not paying attention!!!:lol: :lol:

deb's xx

Had to come with the professional claims firms being treated the same way as we are.

winding up orders are tricky things to avoid and can have consequences a bank wouldn't want to entertain (independent accountants going through their books) they will pay up on that one and quick.

pete

hi all just an update... have been reading alot of treads while waiting to hear from court... lets just say im glad all are still present!!! WE NEED YOU!!!

anyway had to ring court regarding me speaking for hubby and it has been granted... judge will allow because it was he who adjorned to the 2nd oct... so hubby can do his driving test and i get my day in court... i have to say i cant bloody wait!!!

can i ask is it true that the same judge cannot hear a case for getting a judgement set aside if he granted judgement in the first place???

if not then that would explain why i was adjorned!!!

also has anyone else had the same set aside order from DGs as me yet??

have had a trawl tho loads of threads and everyone elses seem to be "admin error" cited as reason for set aside order!!

hope all are well!!

debbie xx

i know that just cos no one on here has had the same set aside as me deosn't mean they havn't used it before.. but have to say feel a little like a ginnie pig!!! almost like they gonna see how mine goes before they templete it out for all judgements they have had!!!

did you get a chance to look at my e mail pete??

and what about same judge thingy???

debbie xx

thanks for checking out e mail pete!! only thing is i have sent all paperwork off so do i just print off your additions and refer to them in court (there on tues 2nd oct) or do i have to send a revised copy to both court and DGs?

or of course do what DGs have been doing and just give it to them as we walk into court?? cant believe i dont feel nervous..:eek: i am looking forward to it!!!

debbie xx

thanks freaky.. pete just tweaked a little thats all but some good points in there!!! hearing on tues so if i was to send it on monday i would be there before the paperwork so think i will leave it and refer on it if i need to elaborate on anything!!!

glad you are back in tip top condition again love...

actually quite excited about court want my day!! got 4 claims and only this managed to get to court.. all good cos can make the point even more that they are wasting court time!!!

pete n auds are due in court soon as well arn't they??

debbie xx

If you catch the post today you may be in time but it's up to you.

Not quite tip top but hopefully getting there slowly.

Pete is up on Tuesday but not sue on auders. I have lost track of her thread!:D

Have you had permission to speak at the hearing on your own then?

oh yes... i rung last week and lady told me that i was a mistake regarding my name on litigation party cos judge did it himself... then i told her hubby was free on 21st sept (original court date) but is a driving instructor and had a test booked on the 2nd oct (new court date) and if pupil was to cancel would lose her money and would have to wait another 6-8 weeks to get another test!!! so would need to adjorn again to more suitable date or let me appear on his behalf....

she said will have to speak to judge and will get back to me!!!

rung me about 4pm that same day and i have been granted to appear on hubby behalf as it was them that changed court date!!! also i think it had to be adjorned as the judge that granted judgement was the same as going to be at hearing on 21st sept... i dont think same judge can sit if he granted judgement in the first place???

in other words if he granted judgement he cant set it aside!!! so needed a differant judge!!! hope that makes sense love...

i have got the judge that gave me directions that DGs didnt comply with so you never know he may be a bit peeved that they ignored the order he actually made!!!;)

do you know if the same judge thingy is right??

debbie xx

know what you mean... who knows what will happen.. will let you know on tues afternoon !!! good news re me appearing tho eh???

anyways off for a shower before my daughter wakes up!!(shes 10months)

speak to you later love

take care..

debbie xx

All the best for tomorrow debs. I will be thinking of you and I will have everything crossed for you as well. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

thanks guys.... had a letter this morn from HSBC they have only gone and removed the overdraft on hubby's account.... same account that i am fighting today!!!

what a hoot!!!! they still think that they rule!!!! am i bovvered!!!

i am worried... but only cos i am NOT nervous....but dont worry i'm not being complacant... i know what i'm up against but really i cant wait!!! will post with results!!!!

debbie xx

Good luck Debbie, thinking of you and was going to say the same as freaky.................

but what you must do when you get back is 1 complian ot the banking ombudsman and 2 the OFT and the FSA..........

Tell you what else The Mail would run that story............:)):) your personal details could eb kept out of it......

cant wait to hear how you gegt on:):):)

rockin all over the world