cardiff county court

jeffrey62
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5451 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Hi I have been off the ball at late with job and family etc etc...

Was there any updates regarding Cardiff County Courts "Stayed Cases" I am going to telephone the Courts this Monday.... I hope that my case is still in the System I didnt get any Court updates... conseidering I paid for a date last June 2007...

Master Sun SAID:

Ultimate Excellence Lies Not in Winning Every Battle

But In Defeating the Enemy Without Ever Fighting.8-)

• 6 months later...

I am one of those who's "NOT" just telephoned 02920 376400 them after I got this thread email alert... As it's stated "Each case is taken on it's own individual merits."

I am wondering as I have been made redundant is there another course I can take and if so please direct me to the right place to send the neccessary template to the Bank or Court..

Cheers

Master Sun SAID:

I have sent a email to Barclays to see if I get a reply..

Dear Emma/Sharon

My family are experiencing 'very difficult financial circumstances', and I have already issued a court claim (Claim Number 7XXXXXX) against Barclays for almost £5k - money which we were relying on to help us out with a very difficult situation.

I have been notified that Cardiff County Courts are begining to UNSTAY cases and was wondering will you be looking at my case prior to any movments by the Cardiff County Courts.

I am also going to contact the courts and see if I can be added swiftely to the first allocation of UNSTAYED cases.

Regards

Mr XX XX

Master Sun SAID:

I just got a reply to my hardship email to Barclays Bank and I also have the email address now and details on the Barclays Represenative who is dealing with my claim.....

Dear Mr XXXXXXX,

As an introduction I am now managing your legal claim (XXXXXXXXX) against Barclays Bank PLC.

In light of your email regarding your current financial difficulties, I have forwarded a request to the financial hardship team within the bank who will contact you shortly.

This team will ask for your assistance in making an assessment of your present financial circumstances, and will then decide what the most appropriate course of action is for you at this point. Depending on the result of this assessment, you may be offered the return of a portion of your charges on a without prejudice basis to assist you.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

xxxxxxxx (removed his name for the time being)..

Master Sun SAID:

Thus will continue to keep forum informed but I may accept a reasonable figure I am claiming just under £5000 so I got a ball park figure which will really help my current hardship situation....

Master Sun SAID: