chrisk7 vs nationwide

chrisk7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent prelim letter 11th June. I'm claiming for £1600. 21st June received reply asking did I need help managing my accounts (no jus stop charging me outrageous amounts!!) I've got an overdraft so I am a bit concerned that they may ask for repayment of this. Have been reading everything and anything on this subject. I have recently opened co-op account after Lloyds TSB declined me. Any tips, advice, support very much welcomed. Comments on spelling or grammar not!!!!! (you know who you are!)(x)

chris

have today done LBA am posting tomorrow,cant help but worry about n/w/demanding overdraft back once the next stage kicks in coz obviously their not gona pay up just coz ive asked them nicely are they??? are they?!?!?;-) ive become sooooooooooooo addicted to this(sad i know)reading everything i can.

chris

hya my first post so hope im doing it right.iam with nationwide also,i have read up a little and im sending my prelim letter tomorrow,this site makes really good reading but some of the stories are quite scary! did you have all your statements? or did you have to wait long for them?

have today done LBA am posting tomorrow,cant help but worry about n/w/demanding overdraft back once the next stage kicks in coz obviously their not gona pay up just coz ive asked them nicely are they??? are they?!?!?;-) ive become sooooooooooooo addicted to this(sad i know)reading everything i can.

Hi chrisk7, I know what you mean about becoming addicted to reading through everything you can on this forum. Try not to worry too much at this stage about the overdraft (I was in the same position when I first started my claim with an overdraft, and I was also worried about them demanding repayment), just focus on each stage as it happens, and if anything unexpected happens, just post a message to ask for advice, i'm sure people here will be able to offer you assistance in any event.

Best of luck with your claim.

panic mode !!!someone posted the letters for me coz i got tonsillitis n cudnt get out,they never got them recorded del!! so will i have to send them again recorded? im gona look a right eejit sending the same freakin letter twice in 24 hrs tho arent i!!!! sorry bluey7 for not replyin sooner,yeh i had all my statements ive only bin with them 4 years so accessed 2 years online which is all i needed coz thats the time scale for my charges.

chris

• 2 weeks later...

just an update,rec reply from n/wide re; my LBA, got same standard letter i rec after prelim so court here i come,!!!am gona do N1 form tonight and take to court after weekend,cant help admitting im a bit nervy about it but im determined(ish) to get my money back,ill just be in panic mode for 5 weeks worrying!!!any advice or help would be appreciated:)

chris

Have you got Winzip? I seem to remember it being a zip file when I downloaded it. If you haven't got it just go to winzip.com and download a trial version which you can use for 45 days. Once you've opened the zip file you then simply save each individual document to your pc.

[COLOR=magenta][COLOR=purple]Moorcroft DCA - CCA Requests (x2) sent 06/01/2007, 1 x CCA supplied and payments being made, one account passed back to Royal Bank of Scotland. Regal Credit demanded immediate payment in Nov 07, sent away with a flea in their ear as RBS is in breach of CCA.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=magenta][COLOR=seagreen]Anonymous postcard from FCM Jan 08 can only be connected to this RBS farce![/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]Meritforce reported to TS, ICO, FOS and Ofcom April 07 for harassment and breaches of Data Protection Act over a debt that was paid more than a year ago! dec 07 ICO finally agree that DPA was breached but say that the law does not allow them to take any action![/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]Roxburghe DCA - CCA Request sent 06/01/2007, Unable to comply letter received 14/01/07.[/COLOR]