Can i join the MBNA club?!***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4473 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh joy! So not much chance of getting this resolved before the footie season kicks again then? :D

My view exactly :D :D

Im looking for an easy route this month, cos im getting my season ticket next week and woe be tied any bank or banking institute that stands in my way :)

Dont think they understand how going to Rotherham away on a Thursday night, is soooooooo important :D

By the way good luck with your claim :cool:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic, but there will be a cracker of match, first week of season, live on Sky, 16 Aug. You can keep your Real Madrid and Barca, this will be a magical feast of the highest quality of footy, the kind of game you reminis (sp?) about for years to follow ;):D

• 3 weeks later...
Well i've been sifting through the APPLICATION FORM and account info that MBNA have sent, but i can't see the interest rate. Also, i can't use Vampiress' spreadsheets because they haven't put a balance on every month either, just listed payments/charges/interest.

So, i need to do it manually - can someone tell me what the average MONTHLY interest rate would be? The account dates from '02. I'm assuming it's the purchase interest we use. I hate maths!!

Hopeful, it sounds like you got the same list of transactions i received, there should be a column on the left hand side, with the monitory value in.

I kicked up a stink about them being no good and i require the proper list, when i received it, it came with my settlement :D

I guessed at the interest it was the same as MBNA seem to be paying out on which is 24.9%, i sent my pre lim on a Monday, it crossed in the post with my proper transaction list and my settlement.

Have ya read my thread?

Might find a lot of things similar :)

• 2 weeks later...
I said the offensive message has been saved, which they obviously don't believe. They've asked for a copy. The trouble is, it's saved on the 'phone provider's answer service.

MIght need to be quick also, messages may only stay saved for a certain amount of time.

What about a microphone for the PC? Wouldnt that work and i doubt they cost that much?

Im not a pc whizz, but worth a go, phone on loudspeaker or turned up, played straight into microphone and saved to PC.

Bobs ya uncle and ermmm ya know the rest :lol::cool:

I'm just waiting for Wednesday to sort all this interest stuff out, so he can explain it really simply to me when i'm ready!!! :D

Thing is tho, when your ready, i will still probably be none the wiser :D

Youl will probabaly have to explain it all to me.........;-) :grin:

I would just say thanks but no thanks to the partial offer, they will pay the lot, ive seen the future...................:)