what are these charges ??

seen the light
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6193 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks

i am claiming for a colleague at work who banks with lloyds , i have received the charges applied to their account but when i have asked the colleague they are unsure as to what they where, below are the amounts and dates.

4/1/05 £30 unpaid direct debit

1/3/05 £64 " " "

1/4/05 £64 " " "

3/4/05 £35 " " "

1/9/05 £35 " " "

3/10/05 £35 " " "

I personally wondered are these the amounts of the returned direct debits ?? as opposed to charges ie on an actual statement it would show eg £30 going out then £30 going back in. i have no statements to look at just charge lists supplied to my colleague by lloyds.

Remember guys its not my account so thats why i am unfamiliar with the charges. i have easily identified the charges identified as " overdraft excess"

hope someone can help

stl

unpaid direct debit charge is one of the unlawful charges. Different banks give it different names.

Lloyds TSB submitted the list knowing what they represent. Compile the charges on to a spreadsheet (schedule of claim for charges) and send a preliminary letter back to Lloyds TSB with a copy of the spreadsheet.

Ask for refund as normal.

Letter Templates

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/

thanks people for the response, heres hoping this claim goes quicker for my colleague than my nat west claim is

thanks again

stl

No chance of that sorry;) Lloyds like to drag things out as long as possible.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)