Pasty prize. And bonus £25.32.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5774 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I started off on a pint of Magners and it was WARM!!! so I tried the RAttlers, bluddy loverly and yes, it made me a bit squiffy lol

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh no criminal! cant be doing warm Magners!!

[COLOR=royalblue]Halifax......WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Nationwide...WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [CENTER][URL="http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/sections187and45/"][B][SIZE=4]Please sign this Downing Street petition on Bank Charges and Benefits[/SIZE][/B][/URL][/CENTER]

To coin a phrase that must be how they make both ends meat!!!
Yes...and the other phrase too...

Cornish Pasties - pleased to meet you and meat to please you...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Not being funny crush, but what if someone (moi!) doesn't like pasties? All that pastry gives me shockin' indigestion!

And............ another thing............ d'ya not think you're being a bit stingy with the prize money? I mean, the stig was offering a few bob more than you mate.............. even without a ropey pasty!!!!

Watcha' think???? :D:D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo that be fighting talk!!

I suffer from terrible acid too, so take a pepcid duo thingy lol

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Watcha' think????
I can tell you what I think (for what it's worth, and in the interests of sticking up for my pasty buddy...)
Not being funny crush, but what if someone (moi!) doesn't like pasties? All that pastry gives me shockin' indigestion!
I understand that the pasty, as a fully contained meal, comprises carbs, proteins, fats and vitamins/minerals...yes, they even give me indigestion...but the old phrase "no pain no gain" springs to mind...

I don't particularly like l'escargot, so I wouldn't think of entering a competition where l'escargot was the prize on offer...

And............ another thing............ d'ya not think you're being a bit stingy with the prize money? I mean, the stig was offering a few bob more than you mate.............. even without a ropey pasty!!!!
The pasty would not be ropey...it would be proper steak and taters (boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew) with onions, swede and seasoning (to taste) - no bits of rope (like what you get in other "pasties" made by a company whose name begins with a "G"

As for the Stig - yes - he offered a great prize...and almost a year later the prize has not been paid out...he managed to get so many posts on his thread with no outlay whatsoever...just many many hollow promises...

So - in a nutshell, the pasty and pennies prize is great...you don't have to eat the pasty if you don't like it...me, I don't like pennies, so I will eat the pasty and throw the pennies element of the prize away...:lol:

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I suffer from terrible acid too, so take a pepcid duo thingy lol
See...the trip to Cornwall was well worthwhile - Boggy even discovered a new cure for heartache (or was it heartburn) whilst she was here, as well as a cure for heartburnlessness...Rattler...

See...the trip to Cornwall was well worthwhile - Boggy even discovered a new cure for heartache (or was it heartburn) whilst she was here, as well as a cure for heartburnlessness...Rattler...

Boggy ROFLMAO

those Pepcid are superb, must pop out and buy some more

Rattler lol, after a few pints of that, i talk for England

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Just found the morning after pic

Must be strong stuff that 'Rattler'

LOL

My god...did you follow us to the beer garden on Friday night to get that picture, or was that Boggy on Saturday night after the Rattler?

So - in a nutshell, the pasty and pennies prize is great...you don't have to eat the pasty if you don't like it...me, I don't like pennies, so I will eat the pasty and throw the pennies element of the prize away...:lol:

Oooooooo :eek:

Still think it's a bit tight!!!............. Bring back the stig!!!! ;-)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Bring back the stig!!!!
Are you sure? The Stig has completely lost it now, as can be seen on this thread...

Ha!!!! I'll give you that............. the poor thing's lost the plot totally!

But at least he's not stingy with his prize cash!!! (just a bit stingy on actually coughin' up the cash!!!!!!!)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................:D

PMSL :D

BTW I stayed at Praa Sands a few years ago - it was lovely.

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!

twenty five quid????
Don't forget the 32 pence as well...

Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................:D

Can we point out that there are other pasty manufacturers available... lol

Can we point out that there are other pasty manufacturers available... lol

This company does not make Pasty's, they make 'Tortoise's' !!!!

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5774 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks