Pasty prize. And bonus £25.32.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5759 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

LOL I most certainly didn't eat them all I could barely finish two, lovely as they were ;)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have been cornish in a previous life!!

anyway, i am bringing the family down late July/August, can you cornishmen recommend anywhere to stay that we have a short walk to a nice beach and not terribly far from other places too for 3 of us to stay in?

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

If you'm prepared for camping maid, then there are loads of camp sites near beaches...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I don't do camping LOL I like a bed and a proper bathroom even if it is a static caravan, oh and somewhere near where I can drink Rattlers

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

we have mod cons down here, our caravans are connected to the mains!

I know that doooofffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssss

what I mean is that i will not be staying in a tent

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

what I mean is that i will not be staying in a tent
If staying a week in Cornwall I should hope not...the idea is that you sleep in the tent at night...then...go out of the tent in the daytime, rather than staying in the tent in the daytime...

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I dont need any tents, cos i wont be staying in any of them lol especially if it rains like it did at Eden

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

a certain manufacturer of alleged Cornish Pasties, which, in their defence are sold at Newquay airport, this is the only way that these pasties have ever even been near Cornwall lol But dont say it out loud, one of his antennae will explode

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters, Ginsters.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................:D

Bookie, your just cruel,....:eek:

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

LOL Crusher would have several heart attacks if I asked for anything other than a pasty, besides they are delicioius, specially washed down with a pint of Rattler yum yum :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

I don't do camping LOL I like a bed and a proper bathroom even if it is a static caravan, oh and somewhere near where I can drink Rattlers

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Rattlers

[COLOR=royalblue]Halifax......WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Nationwide...WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [CENTER][URL="http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/sections187and45/"][B][SIZE=4]Please sign this Downing Street petition on Bank Charges and Benefits[/SIZE][/B][/URL][/CENTER]

LOL Crusher would have several heart attacks if I asked for anything other than a pasty, besides they are delicioius, specially washed down with a pint of Rattler yum yum :D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Rattlers

Is this 'Rattler' the prescribed drink to go with a pasty?

must be a southern thing...lol

I cant find Rattlers in all the pubs Ive been to in Devon (I have been to a few ;-) ) but went to Newquay a few weeks ago and got totally mullered on it) was ment to be driving home but arranged emergancy accomodation.

But oooooooooo it is Bloddy luferly!

[COLOR=royalblue]Halifax......WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Nationwide...WON 16/7/07 :D [/COLOR] [CENTER][URL="http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/sections187and45/"][B][SIZE=4]Please sign this Downing Street petition on Bank Charges and Benefits[/SIZE][/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Rattler (Cornish Rattler) is likely to be the best cider you will ever drink - forget all this poncey Magners stuff...Rattler is real, and it has a real kick to boot...

made with real cornish mouse droppings

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5759 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks