Archer V HSBC - ***Won in court POST OFT!***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is empowering - there is no way I would of got this far without this site, and I do feel that i've learnt an awful lot along the way, so thats all good.

However, I have been disappointed that it is so difficult for the ordinary person to challenge big institutions, and that our judicial system is so difficult and complicated to use - I have nearly been put off so many times because I didn't understand the language etc, which is just so unfair. Without sites like this it would just be impossible to do.

I've written my letter now so I will post off tomorrow. I have met the Judge twice now and I do respect his decision so just have to trust in his judgement now!

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to let you all know that after much two-ing and fro-ing i have finally received my cheque!! Yeah

I had to get baliffs involved, and miraculously they sent a cheque straight away......... although funnily enough I have had a note from baliffs today to say they have been unable to execute the warrant as the debtor has insufficient goods !! Don't know what thats all about?

Anyway, thanks again to everyone that helped me, and if your case is still ongoing please don't give up - I nearly did so many times, but thats exactly what they want you to do!! So please don't - you will get there in the end!

• 1 month later...