abroadgirl v Abbey

abroadgirl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

To find threads started by you just click on your name and you will see a link that says " see all threads started by abroadgirl". Just click on the one you want to post in and it will bump it to the top of the forum for others to see!

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi feater

sorry ive been looking for my thread well nothing yet so now i want instead of me waiting till 17th august as district judge law has said for abbey to respond in settlement is there a letter i can put to abby or inga to pay up and how do i word it i have put this somewhere i carnt seem to find it ty for all u help and replies everyone

hugs

abg

hi

i am fuming

i have just recived a letter fro debt management in edinburgh, asking for £329.75 charges on going since 9th january i am fuming what do i do and say to abbey reguarding this

as most of u know i am taking action and shabbey has up to 17th aug to settlement by juge law

what do i do i phoned edinburgh and spoke to a chap and told him but he still insisted on a paynment

help please thankyou

Hi, he cannot insist on payment as the account is in dispute, just tell him that it will all be settled very soon, they you start a new case for the subsequent charges since you started this action, hope this makes sense. :D

• Haha 1

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

hi lula tyvm for your reply ghee it takes me a while to find my posts but i get there in the end laughs click on my name here i am

ty will let you know the update

tyvm.

while i am here do i send abbey a letter to settle or should i wait till 17th aug ty

hi tyvm all for your replies and i hope i am posting in the right forum i am trying to keep to a forum as i have been told so please i am sorry if yet again i am wrong

tyvm for all your help, i do find it a lil confusing so i am sorry for this, so it is the bank that has asked for this stay?

ok do i have a say in it all?

so if i havent heard anything from shabby by that date, can i send a letter/fax to blackpool court and have it thrown out

can i send a letter to shabby and ask for a settlement

if so how do i word this

thankyou for all ur help

abg

good morning all

how are you all getting on

i have emailed and faxed abbey several times about my account and they have just replied a letter from a sandra pickard buisness manager customer account service excellence (thats a laugh)

she has just informed me my account was closed on 26th june 2007

i am now going to fax her and thank her in a nice round about way

what do u think

i dont quite know what it is you want here? did they inform you that they were going to close your account? is this what you wanted?

oh i am asked a mod to merge this thread with your other one please keep to one thread, many thanks

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

hi lulu, i am sorry i have tried to follow the rules etc but it seems i am getting all mixed up i click on my threads and posts but it seems i am not doing it right to answer your q no i didnt know abbey closed my account untill today

i would like to thank everyone for there help but at the moment i am feeling upset as i dont seem to be getting anything right so i think i will contact the moderaters and apolgise to them then leave asw i dont seem to be doing the right things so sorry

take care and thankyou all

abroadgirl

Hey abroadgirl, no need to go, Can i ask why they have told you that they have closed your accout

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

morning lula, tyvm for ur reply i dont know love i asked well i kept asking them why i couldnt acess my account they never replied then i couldnt access it online so after afew emails and faxes i got a letter telling me they closed the account 26th june they didnt inform me

hugs

abroadgirl

HI ALL

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I EMAILeD INGA SHE IS ON HOLIDAYS UNTILL TODAY, SO I THEN SENT THE SAME EMAIL TO RONAN.COYLE FOR A SETTLEMENT HERE IS MY REPLY i got from him today

Dear Madam

Your email has been noted and we will get back to you in due course.

Kind regards

Ronan

has anyone else had this from him and if so did he make a settlement offer?

hope you are all alright

hope i have put this in the right thread

abroadgirl

You are privileged, he read my email last thursday but hasnt responded. I am giving them until next thursday, then I will retracting my offer and will await to get the full amount from them when its my day in court.

hi everyone

post came this morning

guess what sh abbey sent me

THERE NEW TERMS & CONDITIONS

has anyone else got them?

I dont know why they sent me them i have no account with them now

abroadgirl

As usual Abbey do not know what they are doing, is there a clause in the new one saying "if you take legal action against us we will hunt you down and shoot you as we are getting fed up with all these claims" lol

:madgrin:

laughs icy,

ive looked and no dosent menion that hahahahahaaha lol

it does state that they will give u 30 days notice if they are going to close your account huh

they gave me no notice and i faxed and emailed several times about it then i found out recently they closed my a/c 26th june

how long do i give ronan before i email him again?

well i am wanting to go to eygpt for a month laughs lol

abroadgirl

I think it is highly likely you will join the ever growing ignore list, i read somewhere that on friday somoeone got an email from inga saying they are not going to enter into any further negotiations until the OFT report has been concluded, if i were you i wouldnt waste my time any further trying to get them to respond, its just not worth it, dont give them the chance to think they have got one over you.

:madgrin:

update...............................thankyou for all your replies

well since my last posts i havent heard anything like you said icy sao i will wait till the 17th if i havent heard anything as that is the date district judge law from blackpool coputny court gave so what do i do then do i fax the court and ask for a is it strike out? i remember reading somewhere but not to sure where ty all so much good luck with your