Reply from hsbc

molly1959
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5500 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, did it yesterday - it should be in your inbox of private messages - above the thread on the right side - blue box saying welcom molly1959 - just click on private messages - it should be there - if not - let me know i'll resend. it's not the full mcol - just the particulars of claim which has to be just so...and is a very small box with limited space on the mcol

ok, just checked - not in my sent items - so have resent it now

Thanks yet again sorry to be a pain, is this the address for the bank in mcol 8 canada square london e14 5 hq Thanks for the link looking at it don't think i have to pay court fees:) I am doing my daughters as well she is with hsbc might take a while but i will get their, i am writing everything down so i don't forget, or write the wrong thing.

thanks michael - think i'm having a senior moment -

good pick up!

that's correct, molly, if you are excempt - you can't use mcol - you must file the n1 at your local court. so you can use the much longer particulars found in the template library. and the copies of your breakdown for the court will go in with the n1 (on the positive side of the n1) you don't wait 2 weeks for mcol to transfer you to a local court when they defend at the end of the 28 days as you are already dealing with them

Hi

I rang the court i do have to pay the fees as i am still getting paid from work. So i have used mcol for my daughters just finishing sorting hers then will start mine, have i got this list of charges right.

Name xxxxx

HSBC BANK

SORT CODE XXXXX

ACCOUNT NUMBER XXXXXXXSCHEDULE OF CLAIM FOR CHARGES

FROM XXX TO XXX

Then listed them as

overdraft charges, card misuse, unpaid d/d charges and put the amount with which ever applicable. I then send a copy to the court to be put with her claim is that right. I have just redone my charges with the 8% on but i have found a £10 card misuse that i shouldn't have had not sure what to do about it.

yes it will be ok - on the amount you are claiming it works out at about 0.22pence per day so if it lasts 4 months say it is £27.00 approx so it is not a great deal to be missing.

hope this helps.

Hi

Today i received notice of acknowledgement think iv'e got it right i send a copy of our charges to hsbc solicitors looked at the template i am only claiming the 8% interest so i don't copy the red bits about interest on my overdraft? Also at what stage do i ask to be paid by cheque?

Thanks

not had to do it yet but i think when they make you an offer or settle in full - then you can request a cheque.

hopefully someone will confirm this for you - i know there is a letter for this on the forum somewhere.