Me Vs Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5862 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The daily rate is as Tilly stated.

You are quite right again, as usual SSL. not enough fingers to get all 0`s in, will amend my post.

• Haha 1

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Been sittin on thumbs again Stone . That why your fingers aint workin right.LOL;)

Three copies of everything Fullick as stone says and then your with us all playing the waiting game.

Good Luck will be watching your progress.

Regards :)

30-12-2006--Requested statements from Local Halifax.

02-02-2007--Statements Recieved.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

20-04-2007--Reply , Thanks , give us 8wks letter.

02-0502007--Sent L.B.A. & Schedule of Charges

11-05-2007--Recieved reply ,still investigating.

17-05-2007--Sent Amended L.B.A. for Contractual Interest this time.

14-06-2007--Received standard Bog Off letter.

13-06-2007--Took N1 to Local Courts.

26-06-2007--Copy of N1 from Court, issued 21-06-2007. to Halifax, Deemed Served 25-06-2007

Have till 09-07-2007 to file Defence.

05-07-2007--Note that Acknowledgment of Service been Filed on 29-06-2007.

Have 28 days from date of Service to File Defence.

07-07-2007--Offer from Halifax.

09-07-2007--Rejection letter sent to Halifax. Next day delivery.

10-07-2007--Money put in Account:mad:

As you have just seen.....:D

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Sorry to be a pain again but i think im almost there, just wanna double check.

I need 3 copies of N1 & 3 Copys of List of Charges.

Then what go into my court with the 6 docs and pay them £120 then sit back and wait?

Im sure im missing something but im really not sure lol

Thanks for all the help and support

hi fullick here is the link

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/c...ms/n1_0102.pdf

That link takes you to a Pdf. file, you can fill it out, but not save it so print 4 copies extra 1 for your files til you get your copy back from court. that way if it gets lost you still have copy. belt and braces, LOL

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

• 3 weeks later...

So i been in a spot of bother money wise this month and havnt been able to get to the court to apply for my case. I get paid friday and am heading into the city where the court is. So if i go in and apply will my case still be valid or will i have to start again because of my time delay? im about 3 weeks late filing for court action.

• Haha 1

There is not really a time limit on when you should file. I know some one who has just filed 10 months after the lba was sent in.

F&Q's... Read here

:D

F&Q's... Read here

Hehe im sorry but i got a few questions trying to get my head around these forms.

Do i leave the Claim No. Blank but leave space for the No. to be hand written in by the court?

(1) A declaration that the sums totalling £[xxxx.xx ] have wrongly been debited from the Account

(2) Payment of the said sum of £[xxxx.xx ] charged by the Bank thereon.

I dont understand the second line, i only have lists for the charges

Im claiming £5387 so that makes my court fees £225 right?

Sorry for the long list

Do i leave the Claim No. Blank but leave space for the No. to be hand written in by the court?

Im claiming £5387 so that makes my court fees £225 right?

Sorry for the long list

That wasnt a long list. :D

The court will allocate you a claim number, so leave that blank and leave room.

(1) Your total

(2) Your total

Yes your court fees are right.

Any worries it is better to ask. As it can cost you money to fix a problem later. So you just ask away....;)

F&Q's... Read here

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys!!!

I'm gonna have to hold my hands up and say that i slacked!!!!

When i was about to file i found out that my local court were automatically staying cases and i didn't file :(

I haven't really kept up to speed on whats going on which is a fault on my part but my life has been a bit mental recently :S

I was just wondering where i stand now and the best course of action to take to get things up and running again?

Thanks for your patience.

Fullick

Me again :(

I tried to find the page for the New N1 for halifax but its a dead thread, i still have the old one would it be ok?

My Name

My Address

Halifax Bank PLC

Trinity Road

Halifax

HX1 2RG

Money claim for return of penalty charges applied to the Claimants bank account by the Defendant

Charges £5566.00

Interest under s.69 County Courts Act 1984 £1117.63

Court Fee £225.00

TOTAL £6908.63

Plus interest pursuant to S.69 County Courts Act 1984 from date of issue to date of judgement/settlement at £1.37 per day OR at such rate and for such periods as the court deems just.

1. The Claimant has an account ****** ("the Account") with the Defendant which was opened on or around October 2001.

2. During the period in which the Account has been operating the Defendant debited numerous charges to the Account in respect of purported breaches of contract on the part of the Claimant and also charged interest on the charges once applied. The Claimant understands that the Defendant contends that the charges were debited in accordance with the terms of the contract between itself and the Claimant.

3. A list of the charges applied is attached to these particulars of claim.

4. The Claimant contends that:

a) The charges debited to the Account are punitive in nature; are not a genuine pre-estimate of cost incurred by the Defendant; exceed any alleged actual loss to the Defendant in respect of any breaches of contract on the part of the Claimant; and are not intended to represent or related to any alleged actual loss, but instead unduly enrich the Defendant which exercises the contractual term in respect of such charges with a view to profit.

b) The contractual provision that permits the Defendant to levy such charges is unenforceable by virtue of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations (1999) and the common law.

5. Accordingly the Claimant claims:

a) the return of the amounts debited in respect of charges in the sum of £5566.00 and any interest charged thereon;

b) Court costs;

c) The claimant claims interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% a year, from 01/05/2002 to 16/04/2008 of £1117.63 and also interest at the same rate up to the date of judgment or earlier payment at a daily rate of £1.37

I believe that the contents of these particulars of claim are true

Signed:

Date:

Is this ok, and i take 3 copies of this 3 copies of POC and 3 copies of statement into court yeah?

Thanks again for putting up with my noobness!