Me Vs Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5862 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to have you on board. I take it you have had a look at FAQ, if not have a look first. Get a feel for how everyone else has gone about their claims by following the process.

If in doubt, just ask a question. There are plenty of people able and willing to help.

Best of luck!!!

Hiya

Then they have their time to respond....if they don't then send them a further letter in the templates library when they haven't complied, but bear in mind that the Information Commissioner has been rumoured to be becoming more lax with regards to banks providing the information, now whether this means the English Information Commissioner or the Scottish one I'm not sure. Just be prepared to send that second letter, when I asked for mine I had to wait about 60-70 days for mine,albeit that was with the RBOS but after reading various threads, this seems to be quite the norm for most of these institutions.

Good luck and orrabest

Keep us posted!

Lush ;)

Lush ;)

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know the link to the follow up form to the S.A.R.?

Its almost been 40 days i went to the template library and they only had the original S.A.R.

Not that i think it will make much difference, they haven't cashed my cheque.

hehe like thtas gonna stop me!!!

definitely Not!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Yeah!

We are ALL an awesome team here!

fighting0040.gif

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

• 2 weeks later...

Woohooo charges came this morning!!! time for the next step =D

Im going to add it all up tonight ater work, all 3 pages of it!

Ill let you know how it comes!!!!!

Do that!

I take it that the 3 pages go ALL the way back to when you opened the account?

Just a thought!

=D more questions ^^

On the first column on the spreadsheet (in respect of)

On the list of statements it doesn't say what it was it just says DR after the charges what shall i write?