**Attention all who have filed in Hull County Court**

zootscoot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

First post on here but been taking advice from moneysavingexpert for quite some time.

I am due in Kingston upon Hull CC within a fortnight and am claiming against HSBC. Luckily it's not with the same judge threatening to strike out 20 cases in July!

I have put together a court bundle which I sent to DG Solicitors and handed to the court the day before yesterday. It has all relevent documentation as per the bundle file provided on this site plus a charge schedule, correspondence and a witness statement that I took from the Lloyd forum on this site (amended to suit my case). The one thing it doesn't have are the T&C of HSBC and from what I am reading I could be in deep trouble.

Any advice would be very welcome as to my next step(s).

Abbie414

Yes that would be wonderful!

If you could mark the email FAO Zootscoot

Thanks

PS sorry you've been defaulted was it in relation to bank charges?

Yes - I believe so. My card was withdrawn in the same week I sent an LBA to HSBC. I've been far more O/D than I currently am, and I kept the card. Of course, HSBC say otherwise...

I've also spoken to them this afternoon, and sent them an e-message advising that a request for refund is in hand, and asking that the default be removed forthwith.

Will scan and send tomorrow. Let me know if you need anything else. :D