I have T&C's for 1996

jowalshy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Auburn, could you PM me your e-mail address so that I can e-mail it to you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Please - have sent pm to freaky/jowalshy and AGE with my e mail for a copy of the spelling checked 1994 T and C's and the price list from way back too.. be most grateful ...thanks a zillion ..:p

• 1 month later...
No worries auburn. I think I have missed out quite a bit of stuff from the bundle. I was to complacent thinking that I would never have to send it.

hi freaky, do you by any chance have an early, 1990s onwards T&C for HALIFAX please?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]if my response has been of help to you, please click on my scales. thank you:)

hi freaky, do you by any chance have an early, 1990s onwards T&C for HALIFAX please?

Hi Try this

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/101412-document-library-work-progress.html#post956700

only goes back to 2002, but maybe will do as they will be for before they started changes

Celicaman

Dont forget to click freakyleakys scales if ive helped ;):D

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Ok Bud and you, you not got a home to go to :)

havent been on here too much lately, but im here somewhere.

Was supposed to be away camping for weekend but Wolfcat wasnt too well, so maybe next weekend. Not been away for months, usually get away every other weekend in summer if i can, we go to the Lakes only 2 hours drive, i love it.

After stess of tuesday could have done with weekend away from it all

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

hey, cm

i can see it all now - you and wolfcat streaking away in you cyclamanmobile! (you should have it painted pink!)

(guess what i got the other day...... the big flash...... stupid things! 38 in a 30 - guess that will teach me - my first since driving in your poxy country 23 years......it came to o/h as he is registered keeper - i'm thinking of emigrating back to u.s. so i won't have to pay the 60 and the 3 bloody points! yuk.

hey, cm

i can see it all now - you and wolfcat streaking away in you cyclamanmobile! (you should have it painted pink!)

(guess what i got the other day...... the big flash...... stupid things! 38 in a 30 - guess that will teach me - my first since driving in your poxy country 23 years......it came to o/h as he is registered keeper - i'm thinking of emigrating back to u.s. so i won't have to pay the 60 and the 3 bloody points! yuk.

Actually its Black. Sex on wheels is what i call it lol

I didnt know you were a speed freak Lattie :lol:

remember once in my younger days on my Motorbike (Kawasaki 1100cc) doing 110mph on the country roads leading into a village, i slowed right down for a 90 degrees bend (and the fact it was a 30 mph village) as i was coming out of the corner i saw the police with the old hair drier, Knicked me for doing 45mph in the 30. I thought oh well its a fair cop, could have thrown book at me before the village, oh well such is life :D

Hope this bit sunshine dries your garden up lattie

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Ok Bud and you, you not got a home to go to :)

havent been on here too much lately, but im here somewhere.

Was supposed to be away camping for weekend but Wolfcat wasnt too well, so maybe next weekend. Not been away for months, usually get away every other weekend in summer if i can, we go to the Lakes only 2 hours drive, i love it.

After stess of tuesday could have done with weekend away from it all

CM

I had noticed you not been around much! Drop in from time to time just to boost morale! We all need it at the moment!

I sold my trailer tent after the abismal start to the summer! Hotels are a safer bet in this country!

Love the Lakes. Dad used to live in Barrow in Furness and we spent lots of holidays there exploring the area!

Favorite place in the lakes has got to be Keswick! If you not been give it a go sometime!

Hope Wolfcat is better now!

yes, now it's too dry - needs some rain!!!!!

some peeps are never happy!

You are skating on thin ice there lat!:o If any of your unfortunate neighbours that got a soaking :( heard you saying that:mad: there would be a public linching!:lol: :lol:

Hi FL, we love borrowdale valley just outside of keswick, littlle place called Rosthwaite. Gorgeous, nice walks & a good pub

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won