Girlybiker V Nationwide

girlybiker
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yippee - looks like the money is on its way back to its rightful owner - one of my accounts shows a correction totalling the amount of charges - they still need to refund interest on the amount and the court costs!!!:D

I did say I would be off-line for a week as I am on holiday but cannot resist keep popping in the cyber cafe to check my bank balance and also to touch base with you all! :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:):D:) Yipee, all charges have now been refunded to my 2 NW accounts - they have not settled in full yet though as no compensation for interest or court costs - anyone know when these will appear?

Had all interest and court costs refunded in to both of my NW accounts today. The end of the road at last - will miss checking my account every ten minutes - NOT- was becoming a compulsive account checker!!!

Good luck to all who are still on the journey - sit tight and your bank balances will be looking healthy very soon!!

Take care and many thanks to all for the words of encouragement and support - donation on its way.

Please will a moderator move my thread to successful claims.

Thankyou.:)