kennythecelt 1 v halifax and BOS 0

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6013 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the 1st part of this might be of use if any-one applying for stay to be set aside

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cases-stayed-pending-oft/111174-frog-hsbc-croydon-20th.html#post1086211

• Haha 1

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its seems never ending i have also got an abbey one to start and debating with the previous mortgage big thinks on that one and reading your list theres most likely a few more:D

If we could crack post 6 years!! Think about that!

I'm thinking of having a crack at the Halifax for PPI on the Visa card I'm claiming for. I know I'll probably lose the claim - during a brief period of redundancy in the early 90s I made a claim and received a couple of payments.

I'm sure they'd respond faster than the speed of light to point this out chapter and verse....but then I'd be able to prove they had data on me going back to the beginning of the account!

You see, some six years are more equal than others... ;)

They don't seem at all keen to provide copies of an credit agreements or policies etc. They know why we want them and they know there are gaps in the procedures and processes. They also know how to rack up a profit by charging PPI of £27 on £2500 visa and then adding 30% on top of a PPI payment.

Add it on!!

There has been a lot of success with this on other threads!!:cool:

I'm afraid I wouldn't win a claim as I said - I believe from MSE that a successful claim in the past would render a case brought now dead in the water. Great advice for a 'true' PPI claimer, but I'd just be using it as a device to expose their abuse of the Data Protection Act ;)

However, you've got me thinking now Kenny... there are one or two PPI policies I might be able to claim on ::cogs whirring, squeaking:: :D

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

They could definitely do with it at the moment Til! :D:razz:

• Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

I'm afraid I wouldn't win a claim as I said - I believe from MSE that a successful claim in the past would render a case brought now dead in the water. Great advice for a 'true' PPI claimer, but I'd just be using it as a device to expose their abuse of the Data Protection Act ;)

However, you've got me thinking now Kenny... there are one or two PPI policies I might be able to claim on ::cogs whirring, squeaking:: :D

So, I might have been of some use then!! Thats why the statements and banking history are so important.

As part of your case you could use that ommission to demonstrate that they are denying you access to information (yours) to be able to proceed with other issues/ action. They are obstructing justice!! (maybe not the politically correct or legal term).:roll:

• Haha 1

You are so right Kenny. The banks are blatantly abusing both the courts by wasting their time (thereby also milking even more of our money in taxes - how many hospitals or schools could be kept in funds by this drain on the legal system?) and abusing the legal process which in turn is the basis for our protection from them.

If we owed them money, their apparent amnesia would disappear as though Barry had sprayed them with Cillit - BANG! and the Limitations Act is GONE! :mad:

• Haha 1

Write to your MP and

Hi Kenny

I'm fine thanks mate, quite enjoying the challenge to be honest, have an idea in my head what the crack is now...

Have filed both my claims, one in Halifax county court, one in Kingston upon Hull.

If they get stayed, then I'll apply for the stays to be lifted, if they don't it's happy days.

Just getting my court bundle together, that's why I'm after T and C's. Posting a letter to Howard and his mates this afternoon asking for copies.

Still relying on guidance and help from yourself, Stondecroze, Dusary and SSL. You've all been ace !!

Was starting to feel a bit isolated in the Scottish forum, might be a bit more in the loop in the forum your in.

All the best and thanks again

Good luck Grant, you are among friends. We will all get there eventually!!

No probs, plenty to do...................

Made full breakfast, some housework, 2 washings etc. Been down to beach for some paddling as sun nice and bright.

Plenty to do- some reports, watch football and sort out my tackle.:o

Have a great day yourself deadlykiss!!:)

No probs, plenty to do...................

Made full breakfast, some housework, 2 washings etc. Been down to beach for some paddling as sun nice and bright.

Plenty to do- some reports, watch football and sort out my tackle.:o

Have a great day yourself deadlykiss!!:)

Sort out your tackle!!! OMG Kenny shockedsmileyzn3.gif what IS this site coming to. I think Ja-De must be right. Cinky Action Group!!!! comp11.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

Oh I see what you mean! :shock:

Fishing tackle!! :cool:

sea fishing? Havent had time for that for years, Pity !!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Nothing better than sitting on the rocks with you rod in your hands watching the sea and sea birds, boats and thing go past, sometimes if lucky seals and dolphins Aaaahhhhh!!!! those were the days.

a0100.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

File note and for anyone seeking a document or info. SSL posted it and created by Spiceskull.

As he says

"The following site has a number of websites backed up going back in some cases to 1996. It might be useful for digging out those old terms and conditions."

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-973217.html

Might turn up what you are looking for!!

Very useful site kenny :D Thanks for re-posting.

Write to your MP and

Well try and set aside some time for yourself!! You deserve it!!

No decent fishing around here Kenny. Just standing on beach ledgering. Real fishing is sitting on rocks casting out and realing line in and fighting Wrasse and Conger eels. get some early next year when I get to visit my old Mum again.

fish.giffishing.giffish.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00