First victory to Lloyds

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6058 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive scanned the thread but may have missed it so forgive me if its already been answered, but has Kev made his decision about appealing yet?

Feels like a lost little girl x

Ive scanned the thread but may have missed it so forgive me if its already been answered, but has Kev made his decision about appealing yet?

i believe reading a number of threads that they are not appealing through the courts as they have to use the same evidence, but are instead taking it through the FOS as tehy can ammend/improve the evidenec they present....sure someone will correct me if i have it wrong

Sorry to use this thread but feeling very scared at the stage I'm at. On Moneyclaim online it now shows "Status of this claim - defence" and says that I am unable to take any further action of my claim online as the defendant disputes the whole amount. Could someone please let me know what I should expect next - do I receive a copy of the defence and within what time limit will that be. Should I be sending a defence to anyone - will I be getting an Allocation Questionnaire next. Very confused and terrified that I may do something wrong. I have read all the FAQs and templates but it would be reassuring if someone who has personally gone through this step by step could just reply - please!!!!

Thank you for reading this any for any help you may be able to offer.

Tina,

Perfectly normal. Don't be scared!!!

Go back to your own thread and ask questions there - we are here to help.

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

• 2 months later...

I have done everything which needed doing, done my allocation questionaire waited until the last minute, the bank requested another week to give theirs, which they did, the are still defending the claims.

:( :( :( and now i need to wait for the judge to decide, apparently the bank which is the HSBC is defending the case not on the original case which is the claiming of the Bank charges but they are defending it on other issues - thats what the court is telling me, havent got the details as just yet.

my case has been transfered to guildford county court and i need to wait until oct for the court to process the case in batch.....

any suggestions of whats happening now..... bank are postponing the case as long as possible....

are they gonnna pay or not... what other issues i dont know...

my claim was 4250 - + 150 court fee + 100 court fee again...+ upatedinterest and new charges....

Guess what .. for being overdrawn by £15 they charged me £75 of overdraft fee,,, they still do it..

please help.... any suggestions

• 1 month later...

This made me smile, they obviously didn't realise the irony of their words:

A Lloyds TSB spokeswoman told the BBC on Tuesday: "We do settle some cases, because we don't like to see our customers in court."

They've shown they don't like to see their customers in court by not turning up to any.