credit card company

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I used to work for a well know company and i was always told not to refund any charges unless they whinged or complained enough to give them back. So that is what i used to do. I wasnt comftable with so i left after 3 months of being there. Hope this helps

I think lots of companies have this kind of 'policy' although they never admit to it. I know when I worked for a big company we had a log of any refunds or gestures of goodwill we gave and this was brought up in our appraisals ( which were linked to our pay ) and highlighted if they felt it was unreasonable.

Good on you for leaving; hope you got a good job to take it's place :)

Hi

I am horrified that they put the onus of charge refunds onto the staff in such a way:(

I was never involved in the actual return of charges, but do know that charges/refunds form part of the Banks buisness, and thus the Manager has to balance the books, and gets brownie points if the refund quota is not used up.

Speaking to a lady from TalkTalk, she said "as I have not used my refund today, you may have it" bless her, the fact it was their fault!*$!

Workers and customers alike are being held up to ransom with charges:mad:

I'm speechless:eek:

delta666+powell I feel for you being put in that position, as it sooo easy as a customer to take it out on the person you are speaking to:(

The best to you both:D

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.