I hate Lloyds T S B

thomell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5747 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Today was day 14 and I was ready to claim victory. I checked how my claim was going only to find that Lloyds had acknowledged my claim yesterday at the last minute. I have read that the courts are not sending out A.Q's anymore so how do I get my case transfered to my local court.

I have to say that I am not at all familiar with computers or this legal jargon and I'm thinking that I wish I had never got involved because I am panicing about what to do next. I dont know what a bundle is and the more I read the more confused I get. I need serious help I feel like I am drowning. Is there someone out there who can guide me through this.

Thanks

Yes, I'll move you over there now. Going by the title of your thread, you'll be in good company.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Hello and welcome to the 'we all hate Lloyds TSB forum'...lol.

Please don't panic everyone here is fantastic and we all guide each other along each step of the way.

The most important thing to do is read, read and read some more ..... but dont panic....It can be rather confusing to begin with and my advice would be not to start anything until you are good and ready.

This link may help, it was a godsend to me and is still in my favorites now (in fact my favorites folder is filled with Consumer Action Group links........OMG.........I admit, i have become addicted)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

XxXxX

• Haha 2

If I have been helpful, PLEASE click the scales

You may receive differing advice as people have had different experiences. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I offer is done so informally, without prejudice & without liability.

I WON !!!!

HERE WE GO AGAIN .... BRING IT ON

:D

• 1 year later...

I love to call Lloyds when you've done a hard days graft to come home to missed calls letters galore telling you a repayment has been missed when it hasnt it just hasnt been set up properly because the person on the other end of the phone lives is a different time zone sometimes i feel possibly a different planet, i have had to call them 3 weeks in a row because a plan was set up but i app missed it because the loan is requested a day before the money is due in the acc (yes i explained it would be easier to tell me to put the money in the day before ) to then speak to a man that i arequested to give yes and no answers to confirm i would not be charged anything further which i was advised i wouldnt as long as the payment was in on time ( reasonable) to then get a letter a week later telling me that i had defaulted on the loan account and they wanted £7000 yeah right - so i called them asked her to read the note from my last call which to my suprise was not the whole conversation i at this point had lost my will to live haha told her i was putting in a complaint of harrasment to the financial ombudsman for the 15 missed calls a day nearly that if they didnt stop calling and sending letters they could jump for any money take me to court and get £1 rather than £60 that i agreed, and that the staff were incapable of doing their jobs and as the note showed evidence of this, i was advised by the team leader that they would reinburse £75 charges and £35 unplanned overdraft, i now await some kind of contact i think they fancy me though it has been nearly a week i might call them just for a chat lol x

• 2 weeks later...

... And don't you just love it when they switch your debts from one Lloyds collection centre to another without any information going along with it?:rolleyes:

Especially it takes them ages to realise they've got it wrong

My advice is given based on personal experience and any useful information I've picked up over the years. Always seek professional advice if there's any doubt.

<Please feel free to click on the star if you think I've been helpful