CCA74 - NO CREDIT AGREEMENT - claim all monies back?

smartmartian10
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5083 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, please start a seperate thread on this to enable people to properly advise you Sounds like a good start though, if they cant even show a copy they have no right to enforce the agreement

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try posting your thread HERE

(Click the "New Thread" button near the top on the left)

As that area is http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=53600973 Collection Agencies (Direct Legal Collections are well known around the site!)

Cheers

NcF

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

I Have Debts With First Direct 3 Loans 1 Credit Card And Have Been Passed On To A Debt Collector (direct Legal Collection) And Wish To Get A Copy Of My Credit Agreements First Direct Say They Only Keep The Copys For So Long Anybody Any Adive ??????????? I Pay My Debts Though Cccs And They Pay My Creditors

Hi

NCF is right in that you'll get much more help if you start a new thread as they've shown (as you can see this one doesn't get too much traffic!), but just as a pointer, with the bit I've highlighted, unless your account was closed years ago this is probably just to get rid of you.

They are legally required to keep contracts/agreements etc for 6 years after the account has been closed - not from the date of the agreement which is what you are often told. If your account is still current or closed less than 6 years ago then they are being very naughty bunnies!

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

• 1 year later...

The easiest way is to send a request; cut and paste this into a letter and edit it for you account. I would suggest you send it recorded delivery.

When you get a responce, start a new thread of your own and post a copy for help. But make sure you run a black pen through personal information like name, address and account number.

RECORDED DELIVERY

Statutory Request under Sections 77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974

Dear Sirs,

Re: account number xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

With reference to the above agreement, please send me a certified true copy of the original signed agreement. I understand that under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (Sections 77-79), I am entitled to receive a copy of my credit agreement on request. I enclose a payment of £1.00 which represents the fee payable under the Consumer Credit Act. A true copy of my credit agreement should be supplied within 12 working days to comply with the Consumer Credit Act.