sj vs halifax **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6174 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey sj

Thanks for your message, it all adds to the uncertainty when you hear things like this. I am almost ready for filing my court claim now and that's scaring me just a bit - makes it very official and don't want to do it wrong either. Suze ;)

Hey sj

Thanks for your message, it all adds to the uncertainty when you hear things like this. I am almost ready for filing my court claim now and that's scaring me just a bit - makes it very official and don't want to do it wrong either. Suze ;)

This info is from a seperate website and is apparently about Northern Ireland. Not N1s.

I will have some one double check, but no one seems to of heard any thing.

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

just received my second 4 week wait letter from the halifax! you gotta laugh. my civil bill is due to go in this friday - but have no money so it will have to wait unless i can get fee exemption. i'm gonna check that out today.

sj

sj

:p

• 4 weeks later...

today i received the standard - we think the charges are fair letter. i phoned Halifax and spoke to a lovely man who sent my claim back for re-evaluation. he said i should receive an offer anytime between 2 days and 3 weeks. i can't afford to go through the court system just yet so i have no choice but to be patient. here's hoping

sj

sj

thanks tilly

i had a bit of a "wobble" a while back wondering if i was brave enough to carry on with it all but your win and thoughts of holidays has spurred me on again!

sj

sj

• 4 weeks later...

YAY!!

received an offer from halliax of 50% of my claim and just negotiated full amount less interest!! will be in bank in 14 days ooh!! i didn't have to file at court - i was going to but had to find £140 first which i didn't have. so £4039 richer yay!! this is gonna be the longest 14 days of my life!

sj

sj

As long as you are happy with your settlement, then

CONGRATULATIONS..!!!

Let us know as soon as you recieve the money.

Also keep checking your account as they can put it in anytime now.

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Blimey, that seems almost too easy...but, easy sounds good to me;)

Well done, let us know when you actually receive the monies:D

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

FANTASTIC..!!!

Enjoy your money, and have fun with it..:D :D

F&Q's... Read here